Reviews for Contact of Races
taintedahab chapter 19 . 3/16
The battlestar galactic had railguns, this was a mature technology that the colonials possessed. I don’t know why authors keep forgetting this.
taintedahab chapter 4 . 3/16
If I remember correctly the Race uses fusion power and propulsion
ConlonKeith chapter 2 . 2/16
I couldn't seem to post ththe Harry Turtledove series books . _
ConlonKeith chapter 1 . 2/16
You should consider extending the story with with the Harry Turtledove Colonization series ( en. wiki/Colonization_(series). pd/Homeward-Bound-Audiobook/B004SIL1U8) that is a sequel to the Harry Turtledove World War series that you already use. And you might want to consider that Harry Turtledove quite often regularly incorporates character indepth detailed gradual aging process characters descriptions from page to page chapter to chapter book to book within particular book series that he has written. Finally it would be interesting if it would be interesting if Stargate media Franchise, mass affect media Franchise, DC comics media Franchise, Marvel comics media Franchise, Doctor Who media Franchise and Star Trek media Franchise content could be individually incorporated into the alternative history (from the various mentioned harry turtledove book sereies storyline set time period(in past, present, to future) all the way to timelines distant future of the various different mentioned other media Franchise timeline possibly distant future time periods. harry-turtledove/ . _ harry-turtledove/ wiki/Category:Stand-alone_Books
Rankin de Merthyr chapter 18 . 2/21/2021
Oof. Too bad Justin. She fell for the guy that put a boot to her back and all but went Unga-bunga-caveman on her.
CatScratcher chapter 3 . 2/9/2021
The Race are somewhat more hightech than 70 - 80s, It's more like late 90s gulf war era wise but a lot more polished with things like the tanks using efficient hydrogen fuel cells, Their Jets are quite capable of reaching space from ground and vice versa and huge spacecraft that can make planetary landings.

You seem to be doing the same thing as you did to the Colonials making them more primitive and lowtech than canon.
ArchangleMV chapter 24 . 1/20/2021
The Race are just a bunch of Karen's aren't they
Chronus1326 chapter 9 . 1/15/2021
I'm restarting reading this because I love it. Forget GoT, we need plasma cannons and energy shields!
Big Fan chapter 19 . 7/27/2020
I truly love the series but find the Robert and Acacia parts, somewhat pointless? They add nothing to the plot or world building. Unlike Kara and lee and the rest of the Coloniels finding their feet and part in the new world they seem superfluous.
Condor chapter 14 . 7/16/2020
What kind of retard would fight on the ground when they controlled the orbitals? You just hit them with rods from god until the enemy gives up or until they are all dead.
KMF-G chapter 4 . 6/1/2020
What a retarded BullShit. Massive Tauri ships LOL
You dumbass, Race ships are slower than light ships with huge cargo capacity with big reaction fuel tanks and they use "braking rockets" to stop... AKA Race Ships are Massive, not Tauri...
kj2mike chapter 23 . 5/10/2020
one more correction. you use guild where you should be using guide
kj2mike chapter 16 . 5/8/2020
So... another set of words you tend to use incorrectlyEntree" is the main course of a meal. You use that or "Entrees" when you should be using "Entry, Entries, or "Entrance". "Severed" means cut or broken; you have used this one in the place of "Served" as in 'Dinner was served at 8' or 'John served in the military'. I only mentioned these because they are consistent mistakes. I understand that with dyslexia it is very easy to get the spelling mixed up. I am hoping that these being pointed out to you will help you improve. I love your stories and I hope you continue to write. Please do not let my critiques discourage you. I wouldn't be trying to give advice if I didn't think you were capable of improving. Keep up the good work.
kj2mike chapter 15 . 5/8/2020
I love your stories. I have one note though. You should research the difference between lied and laid. You use lied for situations that should use laid. You have used the word lied correctly at times as well but most of the time it should have been lie, lay or laid and not lied. I no it can be confusing but with research and practice I am confident you can get it right. Thanks for writing incredible stories. Keep up the good work.
NorJC chapter 3 . 2/18/2020
The Saul/Galen resolution bothers me in this story. The didn't do anything wrong. In fact, they were betrayed by One after the Final Five gave the Cylons what they wanted. Essentially, the Terrans are rewarding One for his treachery and not allowing the other models to know what he did to push them down the road to a war they didn't need with the Colonials. So to have Saul be separated from Ellen because it is convenient for One doesn't seem like justice to me.
1,199 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »