Reviews for Lonely Moon
MaYrA chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
a very touching story that should go into the it good work up!
MaYrA
JennyWren chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
I liked it. It doesn't seem really "evil" like you said D but didn't Yuu like architecture? x.x
Sakura-chan chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
lol. great ending. and good fic. i liked it. i think u should've made them a little older though, as it would probably be next to impossible for yuu 2 get a job as an archeologist with only a year of college. and i thought he wanted to be an architect. wuteva. it's ur fic. change wut u want.

still, it wuz sweet. i liked it. *sniffles and sighs*
cosmiccastway chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
aww i wish that htere were guys like that at my school!
jenny chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
umm... nice story, your a good writer

Yuu is a architect, he studies buildings
drandmrshouse chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
This is one of best fics I've ever read! For the Yuu fans, he's so grown up, which changes how he was in the manga. I have an MB fic, too. You should check it out, but It's not as good as yours. Onegai continue! Arigato!

~Mystic Angel~
Naoko-chan chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
AH KAWAII! I love this little fic... although doesn't Yuu want to become an archetect? Oh well! I think that u captured Miki's personality and Keep writing!
Jenny chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
The only problem I have with your story is that Yuu is interested in architecture, not archeology! Besides that, it was very nice and I think really goes with how Miki would feel in that situation. Congrats!

Jenny
just a reader chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
is that all? T.T that wuz so sweet! and it sounds just lyk miki!
Xpeaches chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
I think your story was very cute. I love YUU. Poor Rokutanda. I would actually like to see Arimi and Miwa together sometime. How are you getting the DVD's? I want to see the anime really bad!
Amulak chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
Yay! Good job! It was really well written, and I hope that you write more fics!

P.S. Hee hee hee, the whole 'put CD in briefcase idea' was hilarious *laughs*
Rae chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
Hey, this fanfiction is really great. The way you entertwine the song with the story is really a great idea, and it really sets the mood of the story. Genius! I hope that you continue with this story, it's really intriguing. Marmalade Boy is a great manga/anime!

TTFN