Reviews for Miraculous Tigerlily
paz chapter 1 . 4/20/2018
its ok but u spelled CAT noir wrong. u spelled it as CHAT noir. also i prefer the name paws or stripes for the tiger kwami. also try to get "flo" into the story more. she needs something new.
Gabbie chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
You need to work on the structure. There a numerous sentences that lack proper spacing, capitlization, and transition. The entire writing looks more of a stage script more than a novel-like-piece. Though, the starting paragraph is quite alright.

The summary contains unnecessary capitlization and commas. It could be corrected as "A new home, a new school, and with new abilities. This is not what Florence Petit expected". If you were to say "new powers", it would suggest the character had already has powers before being granted new abilities.

The fact that you suggested in the forst paragraph that the Miraculous' only benefit humans sort of confuses me. I know you wrote it that way, but it is just my opinion. I think it should benefit the world and the life in it.

(August 8, 2017)
carmen12053 chapter 3 . 7/11/2017
Its very creative. Trying working on sentence structure tho
ChojisGirl chapter 3 . 7/10/2017
Loving the story so far. Would love to see more Adrien/Cat Noir x OC stories though.