Reviews for Amber
Violet97mc chapter 1 . 11/5/2018
Poor Hermione. I wished Harry fought for her, because she never gave on him. Instead, Harry gave up on Harry. There’s no loyalty to harry for her which is so fucking heartbreaking.
AngelxCloud chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
hey, I don't sleep like a normal teenager either! I do love to sleep, but why do we need to do it? the only time I sleep fully is on weekends whereas school does not interfere lol
I enjoyed this story very much, despite literally needing the sleep mentioned.
but I am kinda sad there wasn't any mention about a heir, like Voldemort promised, but oh well XD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
I can't believe he'd betray his friends and family that way...Poor Lily, she died for nothing
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
I rrly like this more pls
myfoodisnotshared chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
Well that was incredible.

I just loved how there was so many hints of sex throughout, building up to it, but also a complete depiction of Harry and his world and his life now. It was a perfect cross between a smut fic and a non-smut fic. And I loved how Voldemort was so evil still but also giving pardons to people just for being nice to Harry, I loved that.

P.S. Yaaay I loved that Sirius lived too! I hate killing off Sirius in fanfiction, I just feel he's too good and comolex to lose.

P.P.S. Don't want to pry in any way, shape or form, but codeine is a nasty drug to abuse - hope you're using it right. xx