Reviews for Charlie's Dream
canadanna chapter 1 . 4/28
Well, I think this time write about k&l. All these seqels make me feel like what if type time travel exists. You know, like, in The Family Man. Anyway, I'd love to have your option about the sequel.
charlie chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Charlie says WOAH SO COOL
fantasylover4evr chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I like it :) Please update again soon!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Pretty interesting...ending was kind of ambigious but it was good. (: Loved it!
thisisforyou chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Charlie's so cute! "you don't think I can sell butter?" I think you should keep going with his POV for a while, but I'm interested to hear about Kate and Leopold! Definitely keep writing!

-for you!
jbduenweg chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
KEEP GOING! IT'S LOOKING TOTTALY AWESOME!
Entipy of Nothing chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
is this supposed to be slash? i just couldn't really tell. it was very well-written, and brought up some interesting points. please continue!
Selan chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
I find this very intesresting. I would not mind Leo/kate but it's not necessary. Oh and will it be slash? Stuart/Charlie? Wheter or not it will I still like it a lot ;)
Arandil13 chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
I left this as Anonymous so you can delete it if you like. (I tried to send you an email but it said your account was not active).
For LotR fanfiction, check under "books" There are over 30 thousand entries! (Three of which are mine, thank you very much *bows*)
Always glad to help out a fellow LotR fan!
Hugs and Cookies,
Arandil
Marieke chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
OMG! I just love to read about Charlie! He is so cute! LOL. Well anyways, please continue!
And I would include a Kate & Leo chapter!
But this is great too!
Samantha Lynn chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Aw! This is really cute, keep it up!