Reviews for The Dancing Princesses
Piper chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
This fic was beautiful. It was written masterfully and I can see the dedication and hardwork through the details.
I loved the plot, how amazingly complex it was while still being easy to understand.
The ending just about killed me and was able to tie together any loose ends.
A sequel, although entirely not nessecary as this is a beautiful standalone fic, would be amazing and much appreciated as this fic itself made my day and I would love to return to a universe as unique as that one.
I love the writing style, the way you were able to incorporate such small details and how, in a way, you created a whole new world.
This fic, this addition to the ever so small collection, is much appreciated and I can't wait to read more from you as you are an absolutely incredible author (I've read all of your other works but I must say that this is my favorite ).
Piper chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
First of all, I wanted to say thank you for writing such a beautiful and enchanting story.
This fic was absolutely amazing. I love the plot, how incredibly complex it is whIle still being simple and easy to follow. I also love how you writem the
bluepaws2011 chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
It's amazingly good. Got hooked right away and I believe that StarlightBooks609 needs to write a sequel to this.