Reviews for A World Above
MiraculousDragonMaster chapter 27 . 8/1
I definitely can't wait for that! Especially since the 9th installment will be based on one of my most favorite fairy tales. I am curious as to how it will turn out, since a lot of couples are already together. The suspense is killing me!

But I'll be patient and wait until it comes. Until then, this was a great story, despite the hiatuses. I can't wait for the 9th installment or another story.
GoldenLatias6 chapter 27 . 7/31
I guess I helped with the rush... I'm sorry. I just wanted to see what happened next. Speaking of which, do a chapter in the Canterlot Royal Family series about that... neighsay...
GuardianAngel1234567 chapter 27 . 7/31
More moments with the draonequi and their family! More Capri and inlaws moments too!
RATNMR7 chapter 27 . 7/31
Finally, it's done!
Sorry, had to get that out of the way. Anyway, another enjoyable story to read. I think my favorite element of this story was Parradock itself. It's like Neverland and Wonderland had a cloud baby. Also, while I had my suspicions that Glandmane was the real villain of the story, I didn't expect that Discord and Capri were siblings(friend or maybe neighbor).
Of course, the songs, and references we're there. My personal favorite was, of course, the lore of Pony Pan and Captain Hoof. I could totally believe that if Neverland was real, that every movie, book, or play would be a different Pan, Hook, etc.
My only problem, or nitpick, is that some characters were used very much due to the multiple storylines. I get it, not everyone will have a moment to shine when there's more than one plot. But, like I said, it's a nitpick.
I look forward for the next stories to come out.
GoldenLatias6 chapter 26 . 7/24
Hurry up now! finish it up! oh, and we now have our "giant".
GuardianAngel1234567 chapter 26 . 7/23
Ah you!
GuardianAngel1234567 chapter 25 . 7/16
Come on! I so want to see those guys BREAK!
1GK chapter 8 . 7/13
question... when is the next chapter cus I'm really interested to know what happens... and who will save the day... really dose any one else agree with me about this?
GoldenLatias6 chapter 24 . 6/19
Not that mirror again... it caused so much trouble...
dlewis53 chapter 23 . 5/27
I think out of the three new chapters, this one is my favorite!

I thought Discord's plan to sneak into Gladmane's room disguised as him was pretty smart, as was him leaving a decoy so Gladmane isn't immediately suspicious.

However, the main meat of the chapter was of course the revelation that Capri was Discord's sister and their subsequent reunion. In regards to the reveal, I...honestly thought this would end up the case, mainly because I figured that, at the beginning of the story, Discord wouldn't have mentioned a draconequus that he knew if said draconequus wasn't going to be playing some part in it, and since Discord mentioned that said draconequus was a girl, there were only two likely options: She was either an ex-girlfriend (which I didn't think was that likely because I always imagined that Fluttershy was his first love), or, well, his sister. Ultimately, I think it's more that I'm just used to this kind of stuff from being a fan of so many things. Although, I am usually fooled by red herrings (unless their super-obvious that they're such).

As for Capri herself, I really enjoyed her; her design is unique (and based on the description, seems partially inspired by your current avatar), and her dynamic with Discord was adorable as all heck. I can't wait to see her get the chance to properly meet Fluttershy and Screw Ball.

Overall, this was a great chapter, and I'm interested to see where the story goes now that Capri is finally free from Galdmane's amulet.
dlewis53 chapter 22 . 5/27
This was a pretty good chapter!

I like that the reveal of Blackthorn as one of the Dark Riders didn't cause too much drama with Skyla; in fact, once she learned why, she was very understanding. Also, I hope we get at least a few more interactions between her and Blackthorn before the end.

I also enjoyed Gladmane's villain song, and now I'm wondering what exactly he's planning on stealing from the Canterlot Royals.

Overall, this was an enjoyable chapter!
GuardianAngel1234567 chapter 23 . 5/22
Aww! Bonding time! But first... SHRED THAT PHONY TO BITS!
1GK chapter 20 . 5/21
love the story so far... the best... But I think I know where this other draconequus is... the amulet that the king has in las Peguse is where she is trapped... so that is why he can make anything out of thin air... But I still love this story and I hope you can carry on with it and we get to find out what happen with the new couple soon aka skyler and blackthorn...
dlewis53 chapter 19 . 3/22
This was also a pretty good chapter!

First off, I KNEW IT! I had a pretty damn big feeling in my gut that Celaeno would end up being the latest "Captain Hoof", and was neat to learn a little more about the history with the "Pans" and the "Hoofs", so to speak. Although, Celaeno's appearance here now makes me wonder how long it'll be until the likes of Capper, Skystar, and Tempest show up.

Also, it was very interesting to learn a bit more about the draconequus, particularly that we appear to have a name for her now, although I'm curious: is "Capri" a reference to something chaotic, or at least related to chaos?

Finally, I am pretty curious about what this supposed "weapon" is.

All in all, this was an enjoyable chapter!
dlewis53 chapter 18 . 3/22
Well, this was an absolutely adorable chapter!

The flashback to Mischief's proposal to Flurry was adorable, as was Cauldron Bubbles' reaction to it, and I liked how you used Kala's talk to Tarzan here to have the two talk about their feelings; that was well played!

As for Sky and Vapor, it was nice for them to both have a bit of character development, and I had the biggest grin on my face when Vapor revealed that she was pregnant; good for them!

Finally, that was a tense ending...

Overall, really sweet chapter!