Reviews for Princess of Magic
Danteren666 chapter 19 . 3/25/2013
I've been following your story since you were still working on "I Am the Dark Magician Girl". I know I'm a bit late of replying, but I remembered about the title and thought if you had finished the first story and you did! I was so happy especially when I learned about the trilogy. Until chapter 19 of "Princess of Magic" came. I just got to ask, "Can you at least come back and finish this story? Please?" It's been six years and I'm sure the circumstances have changed since then. I hope you still check for Fanfic account to read this. Absolutely love this story, and I'm still pretty bumped out that there's no more :(
XxSilentEmpathxX chapter 19 . 6/16/2011
Aw man... And this story was really great (and hilarious) too...
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
ok so that totally confused me
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 19 . 12/30/2009
:(! WAH! This is soo awesome! though I can understand about writer's block, that can get rough... -sighs-
Full Shadow Alchemist chapter 19 . 7/24/2009
W-wha...? You've abandoned it? How could you? I really love this fic. The storyline was neat and original, and I felt myself laughing through a whole lot of parts. So let it be said, I will miss it.

In other news, has anyone adopted it yet? I've searched but I haven't yet found one yet so far...If that's the case, can I? I would LOVE to see how it ends.

Once again, love the story! 3

*runs off to email*
wasmina chapter 19 . 7/19/2009
I am not sure if I already left a comment to you or not but, I really want to finifh this fanfic. I acually love I Am Dark Magician Girl alot and I really want to read the third story of the Magic Triquel. But before I start that story I want to finish this one. So I really want this one to be finished so I can see how the triquel ends. So I want to finish Princess of Magic. Send me a message bye!
wasmina chapter 14 . 2/20/2009
I cannot belive Amir kissed Mana! I had a feeling he was up to no good. I feel so bad for Mahad though. He must be preety jelouse. I so want to read more! I love Mana and Mahad as a pairing!
marine sakura chapter 19 . 9/20/2007
aw, it's finnish already? ( i LOVED it aswell... wished you finnished this WONDERFULL trilogy, well hope to expect more fics from you! TAKE CARE!
Dragoness Triplets chapter 19 . 8/18/2007
Hikari: *Cries* I'm gonna miss this story! Yami: WHERE'S THE BLOODY KISS! *Goes off to cry in emo corner* Toitsu: I understand, it happens. Hikari is having the same problem and I have had problems like this too. It just happens. Can you send us the link to the doujinshi please. Hope you are okay, we'll still love this story, even if it isn't finished.
FireflyDino chapter 19 . 7/16/2007
Hiya! Howa are you? Im really uhm sad :(

You should really at least finish THIS fic! and then give to another person the third part of the trilogy! :( It was only a

few days since I saw this fic in the net so I just fell in love with it! Please! Your skills had no limits in my point of view. Sorry for the mistakes but English is not my language...

Send a link to the doujinshi...please? and to the new author?
Nutpyro chapter 19 . 5/1/2007
Wow it seems everyone is falling out of Your fanfic was a truly amazing one and I'm going to miss it...
Kawaii Rin-chan chapter 19 . 3/22/2007
No way, you got to be kidding me! ;_; It goes without saying it won't be the same without you. But...Yes, I do understand. I myself has fallen out of fanfiction as of late and only now slowly coming back to it. I really don't know why I stopped, I think I just..became uninterested in it.

But then, BAM I log in and I saw that your story is ontop and I'm like, oo;! She's back?

-; Oh well. I would like to see that doujinshi though. So, mail me, 'kay?

~Rinchan
Dark Magician Girl Aeris chapter 19 . 2/26/2007
We'll miss you! Send me a link to the doujin, would you? Pretty please?
Tonks-HPfan chapter 19 . 2/22/2007
Wow..long time since an update!

I must say that I am disappointed seeing you go. It wont be the same with a different author ya know?

Dont think this means Im not going to stop reading. ;) Be sure to let us know who takes it up mmk?
Zephyra Cobalt chapter 19 . 2/22/2007
yes, YES! Finally! But...can we have an actual chapter next time. FEEL THE POWER OF THE SPORE! Ahem. Great! I'm excited! I'm SPORING! I'll work hard on my fanfic too! I might have a sequel! Keep going! You're my inspiration! You're the reason I even joined this wacky site! LET'S GO!