Reviews for One Punch For All
Selias chapter 7 . 9/17
Guess not. Well, it was good while it lasted.
Selias chapter 6 . 9/17
Eww. I hope that this was an April Fools Day chapter, or something.
Primordial Inscriptor Z-09 chapter 8 . 9/10
i dont understand this anymore. Reality is tearing apart here!
Neema Amiry chapter 8 . 9/4
Nice
Neema Amiry chapter 7 . 9/4
OP
SolidShinji104 chapter 7 . 8/22
This is somewhat hard to read but honestly I gotta say I thoroughly enjoyed it. Gotta ask though what happened to the old heroes?
NeoNazo356 chapter 7 . 8/20
The League of Villains being changed to a performer's troupe is an interesting twist to their portrayal in the canon, and all the metaphor about Saitama's punches causing a reversal in causality was also an interesting narrative. As for the stinger with Endeavor's wife, I'm interested in seeing how that goes, given how everything Todoroki has done was to trump his father and become more-credible, thus being able to SAVE his mother from her fate.
Bomberguy789 chapter 7 . 8/20
Huh. Still doing a really good job, so well done
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 7 . 8/19
KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!
HateReborn27 chapter 7 . 8/19
still do not know what is going on.
...I loved Kumagawa Misogi but you butchered it. I'm sorry, but I really hate how you created that OC.
someguy chapter 6 . 8/13
sorry ignore what i said hey guess but hey the one punch power should be like a number line, going infinitly in both directions. he is "minus & plus" ultra.
woaha chapter 5 . 8/13
Actually, he wouldn’t have gone flying. Whenever Saitama gets hit with human attacks, explosions or punches in both anime and Manga, he is almost not affected all. And the Serious Slap probably would have blasted Bakugou away.

Also, Bakugou Quirk only lets him release explosions from his palms. His feet can’t release explosions.
dontholdback chapter 6 . 8/13
tbh izuku could have won the fight if he didn’t hold back.
someguy chapter 6 . 8/11
the fuck is this, this is crap . this us shit posting now