Reviews for One Punch For All
asdfguy432 chapter 1 . 5h
What the actual hell even is this? Nothing makes sense
Umm this chapter is confusing as fudge i stopped reading half way through. It was a good story until that point
ChaosRune chapter 6 . 1/29
Da fak I just read?
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 13 . 1/25
KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK!
Someguy chapter 13 . 1/23
Man I've missed this story
Re chapter 6 . 1/22
Please reconsider reworking this chapter. Introducing several plot-important characters mid story that are not in the source material is confusing as a sucker punch.

For me -possibly others-, it's even worse; as I'm not very familiar with Hero Academia, and yet I enjoyed the previous chapters. Here I'm hoping I can make head or tails of what follows.
Bomberguy789 chapter 13 . 1/22
Huh. This stuff is getting so dark, so fast, so easily. I guess that makes sense though. Deku used to be relatively weak most of the time, with his power being something he slowly got better at using over time. Now he's just powerful, but instead of gaining a new understanding that came with receiving a quirk, he has instead lost a valuable part of himself in exchange for power.
Plus, Saitama isn't really doing anything.
Leafeon12 chapter 13 . 1/22
Awesome! I really loved this chapter and can't wait for more! XD
Karlos1234ify chapter 13 . 1/22
This chapter was amazing. Everything from Mutation Quirks and Mysterious Beings has been connected and come full circle.
... What was this chapter?
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 12 . 12/26/2017
COOL; KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
TJG chapter 12 . 12/24/2017
If it was not for the parody tag, it would seem that a lot of characters are being kind of stupid in a way that requires squinting until you can diffract gamma rays. I am assuming the characterization is intended to be parodies of the canon characters, in which chase their portrayal is interesting in a Chinese curse way.

Izuku might need to be slapped for his contrived angst and being a drama queen. Everyone chooses what they want with whatever free will they have (though obviously quirks that engage in mind control and similar circumstances can reduce or eliminate free will to their victims) and everyone is free to choose to react to each other. Same is true of how any individual categorizes other's perceived actions. If he really feels that an opponent does not deserve to be killed, he could choose other actions as he desires whether it just poking his fingers into legs and arms (either to cause muscle sprains in the limbs to breaking bones). So all the overwrought emotions is a waste of time given that his power does give him all the options he could want. For that matter if even regenerators or cloners could be rendered helpless with the appropriate action like gathering them up into a ball and sealing them into chamber of rock assembled at super speed (They then have the choice of chilling out in the chamber or squishing themselves if they exceed the volume of the chamber like turning themselves into stew in a sealed pot) and leave up to them on their choice of fate. Izuku might want to check to see if there are tradesmen classes that he can take for those with high strength and speed since they can provide a steady income and he can treat the hero stuff as a hobby.

All Might and the rest are a bit moronic as why bother provoking those for whom they live in a world of floating gas (as opposed to a "world of cardboard"). There are a number of less provocative means of personality tests that they could have done. Railroading counts as provocative in a hostile way.

Bakugo is a Darwin Candidate who is seriously looking to win that award. That and a drama queen award.
XxPokemonMasterxX chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
One punch, thats all.
Divine above question chapter 11 . 12/20/2017
? You can become infinite when you where once finite. Not how it works m8.
TJG chapter 11 . 12/2/2017
Izuku might want to study things like pressure point medicine and related and then use villains that talk too much as his test subjects and see if he can fix their insanity by pushing his fingers into their heads and other parts of their body.

He might also want to see if he can go into the recycling and repair business by using his strength to clean up areas after disasters or area undergoing repairs or need construction work. As an example he could probably squeeze broken metal into ingots to be sold or donated.