Reviews for The Plus One
Ellabella0724 chapter 12 . 7/21/2019
This is an excellent story! I’m not one for slow burn but this was amazing... I might have even shed a tear at the end! The story was great and I loved how you really showed how the characters felt. This was and amazing read and I absolutely loved it 3
Annette chapter 12 . 6/10/2019
OMG! This whole story is PERFECT!
Your writing is excellent! I'm dying to read more of your works.
cher.lynne chapter 12 . 6/2/2019
Just read all this and it was wonderful! I'm glad they foiled all Cheryl's plans before they could blow up, and I'm happy they found their happy ever after :)
Princess Shoshana chapter 4 . 5/3/2019
Jughead: *mentions the plot of riverdale as the story of the book he's reading*

I'M DEAD OMG
Jen's space chapter 12 . 3/13/2019
I'm so very late to read this but I can't leave without telling you how much I loved this story and the ending is perfect. Thank you :)
Sophie Queen chapter 12 . 3/4/2019
Amazing! I loved!
UneBrunette chapter 12 . 2/10/2019
Ooooh I love the end! I think you can rated your story at T or even K!
HollieElisabeth chapter 12 . 2/6/2019
This is AMAZING! BEST ENDING EVER! I love this story so much, thank you for writing it, and making it so amazing. You should write the show x
CharlotteReading chapter 12 . 2/6/2019
Love love love! Thanks for continuing this story, this update seriously just made my day! Can’t wait to read your future stories xx
cailley1995 chapter 12 . 2/6/2019
That was almost perfect and i really loved it. Thank you very much for sharing this.
Amanda chapter 12 . 2/5/2019
It feels like the story came full circle ending it with Bughead's wedding. I loved this from beginning to end, great job.
casket4mytears chapter 12 . 2/5/2019
Hooray! As someone who also had a low key wedding in a pub, I love this. It's perfectly them and so meaningful. Thank you for this story
Boris Yeltsin chapter 12 . 2/5/2019
I loved it.
Whenitsover chapter 12 . 2/5/2019
I couldn't imagine a better ending for Bughead than the one you gave them. Their wedding sounded low key, intimate and sweet, I love that they didn't want a big fancy one. Great story, thanks for sticking with it :)
MotherMaple chapter 12 . 2/5/2019
Loved this story! What A great ending, and what a perfect wedding.