Reviews for The Worst Torture
Taeniaea chapter 7 . 2/22/2008
Great Story!
susan pero chapter 7 . 6/3/2004
good so far i guess. hurry up with the updated.
AdventureBound chapter 7 . 2/6/2004
please continue i really enjoyed it cant wait for more!
Tierra chapter 7 . 10/23/2003
I always thought that you would wite more but latley I was losing faith. I am so glad you decided to write more. It is great as usual. I hope to read more. I guess I am still a faithful reviewer. Have you wrote more of the other story. If you have drop me a line so I can readit okay.

WenWen chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
Clarification please. What do you mean by Baddies bringing her back evil? Please write more cuz it sounds interesting to see what will happen. Will she come back with the grr face and go all vampiric on everyone? What about Angel? How did he react to her death?
Megmog chapter 6 . 6/16/2003
Oh My Gawd! i got to the end of chapter 6 expecting to go to the next chapter and it's not up yet. Please keep writing, i really think it's a good idea for a story. A few questions though: What year is it set in,again? Why on earth haven't you updated you're gonna kill me man? THat and when you say 'strattled' do you think u mean 'straddled' coz i have a feeling u do. Anyway good luck writing the rest and i'll keep checkin 2 c if u've Writing Luv Meg
Michelle chapter 6 . 5/21/2003
I discovered your story today. Very interesting. I look forward to reading more of it.
Tierra chapter 6 . 5/20/2003
I have to say I am totally in love with your writing. It is adictive in every way. I thought this chapter was amazing and I can't wait to see more of it! As for the thanks to me it was so much appriciated and I cannot thank you enough. Well your answer to the question is I am very tall (5foot 9inches), I weigh 128 pounds, I have dark brown hair, blue eyes that are green when I am mad, my friends tell me that I am protective of them in every way possible but yet very sympathetic and understanding when they are hurt. They tell me that I am very strong not only physical but willed also, and I have a very short temper when it comes down to it. Well if you have any more questions you have my e-mail address and I hope to hear from you as soon as possible. Thanks again for this, it means so much to me and I only hope to repay you.

Danielle chapter 6 . 5/20/2003
Wonderful story. It is a very original plot which has been hard to find recently. At first I did't know if I would like it because I am a hard core Buffy Spike shipper. You have portrayed Spike and his feelings for Buffy very well. In the first chapter I cried a little because of the descriptions you gave. As I was reading I got a little curious as to how old you are. It is good writing. Keep up the great work, and I will keep reading. Sorry about not getting many reveiews, I try to but I often forget to. My bad.

~Danielle~
Tammy chapter 6 . 5/20/2003
I love the idea and story you are writing. It is moving and I would love this to be true, so Spike can have who he loves and not curse is unlife. I hope you write more because I am glued to my seat waiting for more.
tierra chapter 5 . 5/15/2003
Hey! I love the 5th chapter so much. Well I would join the group. I would aslo like to see the two of them go a little farther than kiss. I always thought they could go all the way and them him feel guilty because he told Bufy that he would love no other. Well you don't have to take the idea but it's there.

Reve Brulant chapter 5 . 5/14/2003
Hey,

That was really good! I really liked it and I hope you update soon! KUTGW!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »