Reviews for Girl Most Likely
hobgoblinn chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I've actually read all of this elsewhere, and was delighted to stumble across your other fic here, as I never found a good link to send you feedback at the time. I credit you, and this story for helping me make the transition to seeing Harry, Ron and Hermione as adults in my "Lost Boys." Don't know if this will get to you either, but I'm delighted to add a review, tell anyone who stumbles across this to go to the website mentioned on your profile page and read the completed version. And to add you to my favorite authors and come back to read your Laurie King fic.

Hope you are too busy with professional writing to bother with any of this anymore, because with talent like yours, you should be.
mwk chapter 5 . 11/18/2004
Very inventive and unusual story...looking forwards to your future chapters.
Laurie Liz you may know me as Zaq chapter 5 . 7/21/2004
This is an amaizing story and I love it all to pieces. FINISH IT! Don't go forever without updating it like you have with TINSP!
Chiquita chapter 5 . 7/21/2003
Please update this story! I'm most intrigued.
Thranx chapter 5 . 6/26/2003
I really like your story. The characters are quite believable and the plot is perfect - not too fast, not too slow. There are obvious contradictions with book Five out, but you should continue this story anyway. Update!
Thranx chapter 4 . 6/26/2003
Great ending! One of the best!
sarah chapter 2 . 4/6/2003
Love, love, love the new fic!

sirius as a defense attorney is a particularly awesome idea. of COURSE he would want to give people a fair shot at trial after being in azkaban, but i never would have thought of it. genius.

a problem i have w/ most fics is that the dialogue seems wrong or stiff somehow. you do not have that problem- you have a real knack for dialogue. i am impressed that i think i'm actually enjoying this story as much as NSP, which i didn't think was possible cuz i'm such a snape/lily fan. keep it up!
beatrice2005 chapter 5 . 4/4/2003
oh wow. this fic is leaving me so lovely and confused...but its fabulous. just as fabulous as No Such Place. yay! now i have other things to read and wait for...and i like this harry thing where hes aware of his fame and it bugs him, and hes not the person he wants to be. i also like how you leave people to think so of the chacters are original, then suddenly fill in the blanks and give us an "aha!" moment. like with ginny being harrys wife, or gabrielle being married to malfoy. good job! love it, love it.

Ta!
Deborah chapter 2 . 3/11/2003
Liz,

The first two chapters of this story were really great. I just wanted ro tell you that I very much appreciate the time and creatve effort you put into writing it. I'm looking forward with strong anticipation to the future chapters, when they are forthcoming. Thank you for a wonderful story that also brings out deeper qualities in the characters, rather than just the superficial standard fanfiction pesonas that it is so easy to do.

I really liked the unique qualities of the personality of Lilith. I imagine that we can look forward to very interesting personal feelings, reflections, and actions in regard to her uncle and to Potter (definely in a non-sexual way, but as a strong personality who may occasionally clash with Harry Potter as she goes her own carefully thought out and chosen path. I see more potential in this story as a portrayal of Lilith's inter-reactions with Harry and the other Aurors, than I would if it develops as a story about Harry as the main lead character. I see it as primarily a Lilith story, presenting the driving force in her life and the events in her life, and the responses of Harry, Severus, Borgin, and the others to this. Perhaps the Slytherin Aurors will also interconnect with her to the depth that she evidently will with Potter. I really see her as the lead actress in this drama, with Potter and the others as the Best Supporting Actor and the rest of the cast.

Good luck as you write the rest of this story.

And Thank You,

Deborah/

Greater Los Angeles Area
Deborah chapter 2 . 3/11/2003
Liz,

Good luck as you write the rest of this story.

And Thank You,

Deborah/

Greater Los Angeles Area
anna chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Loved it. Exceptional work please continue to write
may chapter 2 . 3/8/2003
wonderful story please continue to write. I would like to see more physical descriptions of the characters see how they've changes and grown