Reviews for Human Dreamcatcher
wolfprincess14 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
AWESOME STORY READ THIS AND THE SEAQUEL TWICE ALREADY ;D
Red K 5 chapter 10 . 5/19/2006
hey... I love this story... it was good... I like that he woke up in the front yard in his PJ's like in Rossetta when he woke up in the middle of Route 8... keep up the good work
MacGateFan chapter 5 . 4/14/2006
This is an excellent fic. I look forward to reading more.
Harsh chapter 7 . 11/3/2005
The first seven chapters were so fucking slow. Seriously, the same thing kept on happening. Clark goes to school, feels tired, someone asks "Are you ok clark?" "Yeah i am fine." he replies. The only difference from what i just wrote and what you wrote is that i can spell. The clana is great though.
ShadowCree chapter 10 . 7/31/2005
Cool
Annonie chapter 5 . 5/22/2005
for someone who hasnt seen much of smallville you're doing a pretty great job! In your authors note you mentioned having trouble editing... and im not sure if you've considered it yet but maybe you should ask a friend or a sibling to help. It always helps having another pair of eyes to go through it and catch what you cant see. Well anyway, great job! ill continue reading thats for sure
Priscilla chapter 10 . 1/12/2005
clark in his pajamas came from the episode where lex found him lying in the middle of route 8 right?
Priscilla chapter 10 . 1/12/2005
Kiraa-Miroku-Forever aka DracoShapedGoldfish chapter 10 . 12/29/2004
this is really great! I cant wait to read the sequel!
TrashBinSouvenir chapter 10 . 8/31/2004
Awesome story! Loved it! :)

I really hope you do write the sequel... I'd love to read it. ;)
jessclifton chapter 10 . 3/28/2004
That was fantastic writing!
mrs.bannanna hammock chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
i hoping 2 god that wuz a dream
j chapter 4 . 3/4/2004
it's a c-section, not a sea section. the c stands for caesarian.
wallflower23 chapter 10 . 9/20/2003
This was a really good story. I thought that your descriptions were great. I really liked the episode Rosetta. I not sure what anyone eye color is anyway! Please continue.
wallflower23 chapter 5 . 9/20/2003
WOW! I am amazed by you. Your spelling and grammar are not bad. I have read a lot worse. English has never been my subject either. The story is really good. Poor, Clark though! He is having a really hard time. I really like the interaction between Clark and Lana. Just to let you know this is the longest review I have ever left.