Reviews for A Krogan misplaced
Dizza Poinded chapter 20 . 5/18
If you're going to move to another site, you might at least either A) choose a proper story site or B) provide a link. All you have to do to evade the site's filters is break it in two with a space. This was barely better than someone asking "where you going" and replying with a combination of "out" and a middle finger.
CMVreud chapter 12 . 5/1
Well~, not a religion per se.
But I can only imagine the TCM (traditional chinese medicine) faction going apeshit over their new mojo.
As well as african witch doctors.
CMVreud chapter 10 . 5/1
I don't know if the profession of politican is better than that of lawyer, but I think yes, yes it is.
CMVreud chapter 9 . 5/1
Whoa, what a twi~st!
SuperSpecialAwesomeJutsuGO chapter 18 . 1/11
I was going to wait until I'd read everything to review but since you specifically asked for feedback of your battle I'll do so. It was very good. The tired almost bored perspective of the shaman was very well captured while the scene itself was descriptive and exciting. I enjoyed it a lot.
RandomCitizen chapter 20 . 1/5
...it's not very helpful to redirect to a different site without even typing your username you know? Or even a url. Searching using those sites isn't always reliable.

Well, good luck.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 12 . 12/22/2018
From previous chapter: Sigmar Be Praised!
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 11 . 12/22/2018
Well... Humanity is essence of Chaos distilled. We are as likely to make fast alliances in an afternoon that would last for decades as to break up decades old alliances in an afternoon.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 4 . 12/22/2018
Urdnat Wrex comes in peace... Ha!
deitarionSSokolow chapter 20 . 12/3/2018
I have no problem with alternative fanfiction sites, but having all three of your choices being forums rather than proper fanfiction-hosting sites is a real disincentive to continued reading.

I just find it very uncomfortable to read and follow fanfiction posted via forum software.

Have you considered Archive Of Our Own as an alternative?
Mathijzo chapter 20 . 12/3/2018
And you lost another mobile reader. really enjoyed your story though.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/21/2018
Wrex vanishing caused Salarians to advance so much? Or is it other way around? I have read ch20 and ch21 on carbonate. I prefer canon fc to that.
Officer Hot-Pants chapter 20 . 10/30/2018
Wait. What happened? I've been away for a while. This was the first thing I've read here in quite some time.
RadFoxUK chapter 20 . 10/29/2018
Was on both Sufficient Velocity and Spacebattles with double postings, would prefer FFN for the operational email alerts... But it's your choice.
Firehelper chapter 20 . 10/28/2018
I don’t have time to sort through forums, I’m purely a mobile app reader

You’ve lost this reader and to think I really enjoyed his story, but not enough to check a different website and not even an app