Reviews for A Krogan misplaced
Gerhman Remington chapter 20 . 10/12/2020
Das that this turned into a unornized mess
oxyd2013 chapter 20 . 7/22/2020
I went to the other websites to see if there was a conclusion to this story. Well, don't bother. There are two more chapters describing humanity making the worst decisions possible despite being heavily warned one century in advance!

Opening far away relays, not defending frontier colonies, speaking in krogan language to salarians! No explanation why, no prior warning... And humanity got what it deserved without any hope of salvation for the future.

That is, unless some MIRACLE happen, something mysterious, something unpredictable even if you have read everything until it happens.
A wish for a miracle, that's good for providing an artificial sens of suspens, but in the end it always kill the fanfic.
The original idea of this story is very good, but stupid decisions bring stupid deaths.
Seriously, what was the point of the whole story of Wrex uplifting the humans if it is destroyed in a single plot twist... for the sake of a plot twist built on pure human stupidity.

You wanted a first contact with the salarians, I get it. So why not bring Wrex? It will be fun and I agree. If you wanted humanity to be crushed by the Citadel, why not again? It's your story and your right as an author.
But spending eighteen chapters "preparing in detail" humanity's first contact with the Citadel... in order to suddenly destroy all your hard work at chapter nineteen, that's incomprehensible!
And by chapter twenty the fic is dead.

Anyway, thank you for writing stories and taking the risk of angry reviews. I do really respect that.
Reader chapter 20 . 6/21/2020
I was thinking back to this fic, well, was thinking of the premise, and was wondering what was the story on updates to it. Hadn't thought about it in a long time, so I found it... and then... Ah yes. The author lost his damn mind as far as where to post.
WiseSilver chapter 20 . 4/23/2020
Went to go see if you continued this elsewhere. And I can see why you abandoned this. Didn’t really like the Salarian first contact. Nothing like watching a prepared humanity get curb stomped. Not that I was expecting humanity F yeah. But shame. Could have been an interesting story.
Firehelper chapter 19 . 12/26/2019
Wah this is great I want more
Dizza Poinded chapter 20 . 5/18/2019
If you're going to move to another site, you might at least either A) choose a proper story site or B) provide a link. All you have to do to evade the site's filters is break it in two with a space. This was barely better than someone asking "where you going" and replying with a combination of "out" and a middle finger.
CMVreud chapter 12 . 5/1/2019
Well~, not a religion per se.
But I can only imagine the TCM (traditional chinese medicine) faction going apeshit over their new mojo.
As well as african witch doctors.
CMVreud chapter 10 . 5/1/2019
I don't know if the profession of politican is better than that of lawyer, but I think yes, yes it is.
CMVreud chapter 9 . 5/1/2019
Whoa, what a twi~st!
SuperSpecialAwesomeJutsuGO chapter 18 . 1/11/2019
I was going to wait until I'd read everything to review but since you specifically asked for feedback of your battle I'll do so. It was very good. The tired almost bored perspective of the shaman was very well captured while the scene itself was descriptive and exciting. I enjoyed it a lot.
RandomCitizen chapter 20 . 1/5/2019
...it's not very helpful to redirect to a different site without even typing your username you know? Or even a url. Searching using those sites isn't always reliable.

Well, good luck.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 12 . 12/22/2018
From previous chapter: Sigmar Be Praised!
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 11 . 12/22/2018
Well... Humanity is essence of Chaos distilled. We are as likely to make fast alliances in an afternoon that would last for decades as to break up decades old alliances in an afternoon.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 4 . 12/22/2018
Urdnat Wrex comes in peace... Ha!
deitarionSSokolow chapter 20 . 12/3/2018
I have no problem with alternative fanfiction sites, but having all three of your choices being forums rather than proper fanfiction-hosting sites is a real disincentive to continued reading.

I just find it very uncomfortable to read and follow fanfiction posted via forum software.

Have you considered Archive Of Our Own as an alternative?