Reviews for A Krogan misplaced
Mugen-Muse chapter 10 . 8/1/2017
So, the T'Soni family gets Shadow Broker access early? I can sort of see where Wrex might get such a nickname, but he'd probably prefer that people let him live it down eventually. Pretty sure other Krogan might get a laugh out of it though.
mangalover521 chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
HAHAHA TURTLEHEAD MCNINJAFACE HAHAHAHAHA
that's the best nick name for Wrex I have ever heard.
Tom712 chapter 11 . 8/1/2017
well... take my follow and favourite
dekuton chapter 11 . 8/1/2017
I'm so looking forward to how this develops. already seeing krogans kind of nudging human culture a bit in my head. honestly comes out more mandalorian then systems alliance when I think of it. heh keep it up
Ferno16 chapter 11 . 7/31/2017
I can't live without THIS story!
UnfortunateReader chapter 11 . 7/31/2017
Alright. Some praise here.
I LOVE THIS STORY.
I think this is an original idea, as far as I know. I know some authors have put Asari and other races on Earth, but not WREX THE BADASS.
But anyways, do keep up the amazing work. I am looking forwards to your next chapter!
Now for the helpful criticism.
If English is not your first language, please get a Beta to help you.
If it is, get one anyways. I have noticed some, admittedly, easily missed mistakes in your story.
And besides, a Beta is always nice to have just in case you have a really bad day and can't get anything into text. They might have ideas or suggestions in order to help you.
And it helps you to get better at writing.
seabo76 chapter 9 . 7/31/2017
So...Emperor ruling the Batarians and Dark Gods, black cloak and withered frame...4 eyed Palpatine? Lol good one
Mugen-Muse chapter 11 . 7/31/2017
Wonder what the galaxy will think when they see Humanity for the first time and notice the hammers? Granted, some humans might still use swords by the time they take to the stars, but who knows what Wrex's influence on them will be like by then.
Blaze1992 chapter 11 . 7/31/2017
I am so confused on what the hell is going on in the ME verse?
Forsaken139 chapter 11 . 7/31/2017
Hopefully Earth' people can unite without too many setbacks or infights.

Aww... papa Wrex is bonding with the puny Humans.
Forsaken139 chapter 10 . 7/31/2017
I for one welcome our new Mc'ninjaface overlord.
Forsaken139 chapter 9 . 7/31/2017
The plot thickens and Wrex's absence is mourned. I can only wonder at what individual could put a group of Asari into status; unless this chapter if a flash-forward (when Humanity is in a space age) to when Wrex had gone forth to dish out justice. That or a cranky Justicar has arrived.
Alvor the Warhawk chapter 8 . 7/30/2017
First off, I like the story. Secondly, OH MY GOD the ME canon was grimdark. I mean, Jesus. Corruption at the highest level, petty politicking put ahead of a possible galactic extinction event, the mere existence of the Shadow Broker. You get the idea. I would say that you've presented this universe as dramatically LESS grimdark than a few stories. A recall one where the Asari were intentionally subverting the minor races of the galaxy economically, the Salarians were actively abducting members of minor races and experimenting on them, and the turians were still carrying out genocide everytime their colonies got uppity. All of that, to me, is believable.

Secondly, I like the chapter. You have to remember, these are hard, veteran men and women who know what's at stake. Realistically, an alliance between the PRC, the Russian Federation, and the USA would be enough to divide up the rest of the world, never mind France, the UK, and Germany. In practical terms, with those 3 on side, the world will follow. They would be short and to the point. And not a little worried, as these men know how far they themselves will go.

Maybe, next time around, draw up a constitution (I'd strongly suggest modeling it somewhat after the US constitution, but with stronger protections for speech and constitutional protections of the internet so as to adapt it to the modern age). I'd also say that the governments start pumping out propaganda. Have them point out the sheer number and scale of galactic worlds and have them prep for regional confederations. Take it slow though. Let them do it over about 50 years. The US alone has a hell of a lot of people resistent to a one world government and the state of Europe isnt helping anything.

Mostly, focus on how the movers and shakers are terrified by the thoughts of Hanar dreadnoughts and 1000 year old Asari politicians. Never mind what happens if the Quarians show up and decide they want the planet.
Gabenator5 chapter 8 . 7/28/2017
Gasp! An original plot and premise!? Well written so far and holding my interest!? Hell yes! :D please do not stop this story!
Forsaken139 chapter 8 . 7/17/2017
Whether as the System Alliance or United Nations, some global power will rise: first to unification and then the stars. Or you could have pointless squabbling for a millennia.

[Shrugs] Whatever happens, happens.
222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »