Reviews for The Hit
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 1 . 7/14
i’ve never been a fan of Pansy couplings, but this one i like! AND the plot twist is brilliant! im so glad it ended up like this! i like Ron in this fic, too—minus his ‘stag party activities’ that may hurt Hermione, that is.
cagzclarine chapter 1 . 7/1
Beaucoup aimé, plus pour l'image que vous donnez de Ron d'ailleurs, que pour l'interaction Pansy-Harry. Sous cet angle, on s'explique mieux le couple Ron-Hermione, en effet.
Bien joué !
jp0625 chapter 1 . 5/15
Interesting concept. I can see Harry avoiding her temporarily, but as an auror he most likely new her situation and occupation. If he loved her I can't see him allowing her to be a stripper/whore it just goes against his personality.
creativelymundane chapter 1 . 1/4
Love this! Sexy and impactful even though it’s short.
Wu Fanli chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
omgg it's quite a rare occurrence that Ron managed to outsmart anyone. not that I'm complaining. also, I love how Pansy's ignorance of what Harry had been doing the past seven years somehow ends nicely. I can't expect anyone to introduce me to this pairing better! :D
vush chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
it's nice, I love happy endings
River in Egypt chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
Aww, lovely. Didn't see that coming in the end, best surprise ever, Darling.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
jlsjdfja;g;isdj;lkjfjd and nice twist at the end alekfj;weif;aghsjdksdvdkslxdvfjflsdkxvcjlffslzkfli;owesklxc
Not Romeo's Juliette chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
This was fantastic. Thank you!
MissBookworm21 chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
Love Harry and Pansy Hate Ronhermoine together
megp10 chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
Great job!
I usually don't stray from Draco pairings but I read one of your other fics and decided to read more of your stories! As always the writing for plot and characters is exceptional and especially with the limitations put on you executed this fic perfectly! Please update Eros and Psyche soon (that's the fic I read) because it is the best thing I've read on this website and obviously hat means I want more!
LuresaSWTOR chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
Awwww this is such a sweet love story, I love this pairing, fun to read, nicely written!
Horntail chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
Feels like there's one more chapter, from harry's point of view, I think Pansy wants to show the boy who lived everything she's learned.
frekles chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
this was fantastic- you conveyed such strong emotions in a short story-it was beautiful!
rebelsaurus29 chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
That sneaky, cheeky bastard lol. I love a good Hansy!