Reviews for Another Story
Sci-Fi Nut chapter 19 . 4/20/2003
Nicely done and I'm glad to see Severus back in action and playing the part of the 'Dark Hero' but what a horrible cliffhanger for that particular set of characters! *“Severus,” she breathed just before the world around them went completely dark* Ack! Now I'm left to thinking of scenarios you might use to dig them out of this mess especially since Snape was already weakened from his previous ordeal. (Falling stone could'nt have helped his condition too much.)

Nice to see Voldie's out of the way. Now they just have to deal with what's left of his minions . Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter,

Jules
MIchelle chapter 19 . 4/20/2003
A very exciting chapter!

I love this story andhave been reading it faithfully from the beginning!

I hope Hermione and Severus are alright. Minera and Ginny too!
jasmine black chapter 19 . 4/19/2003
too lazy to sign . anyways another great chapter, i sure hope servus and hermione are alright. I guess i'll find out next chapter, huh! again another great chapter, can't wait to read the next one.
JoeBob1379 chapter 19 . 4/19/2003
I'm expecting a happily-for-awhile... I just want Sev to live! (And Mione, too) (And all the other protagonists too, I suppose...) But, YAY! VOLDIE WAS DEFEATED! WOO HOO! Now all they have to do is get rid of his followers... which may take some time- or maybe not! I guess we'll have to wait and find out! Write more soon!
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 18 . 4/19/2003
Go Gryffindor! *gets a glare from Snape* Um..yeah...go slytherin too...

*ahem* That was evil. purely evil. But damn, I liked it. Lots of action.
Lily of the Shadow chapter 18 . 4/19/2003
oh my gosh, you just HAD to leave it there didnt you? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! i love this, this is soo good. the battle scenes have been sending chills down my spine. Please Update!
labrisa chapter 18 . 4/19/2003
*cries* Love this story.. so well written! *begs for more*
JoeBob1379 chapter 18 . 4/18/2003
Eck! How dare you end the chapter like that! That's just... horrible! But, YIPEE! Sev woke up! WOO HOO! I can't wait for this horrible war to be over so that Sev and Mione, Ginny and Remus, and Albus and Minerva can all be happy together! Hee hee... Anyway, write more soon!
JoeBob1379 chapter 17 . 4/18/2003
Ahh, the school grounds- one of the most elaborate mysteries of the HP world...
jena chapter 18 . 4/18/2003
i love your story please update soon.
LadyTiffany chapter 18 . 4/18/2003
so good. "Try to stay out of its way." so good. you are excellent. i hope hermione finds snape before he gets hurt!
Madame Wolf chapter 18 . 4/18/2003
Oh. I can just imagine Remus trying to reason with werewolves.
masscoffee chapter 18 . 4/18/2003
If Sevvie ends up doing something really cool (and therefore unrealistic) in the battle I will love you forever.
iwasateenager chapter 18 . 4/18/2003
*grin* Have I ever told you that you can be brilliant at imagery? Thank you for the commentary; I don't believe I've ever received one that made me feel quite as good. _ Enough with the must; it's time for the review.

In the first paragraph, you mentioned that neither Voldemort nor his Death Eaters had been idle during the gap between battles. They obviously did some research, but what exactly did they find that made them able to break through wards that had been effective for hundreds of years? I know that this is probably one of my "impossible" questions, but I'd like to know your take on this.

The Patronus's were well-suited to their creators, although Ginny's was a bit difficult to fathom. I got a vague idea of what it could symbolize, but my conscious mind mainly drew a blank. Can you shed any light on it?

As for Severus, what you illustrated him doing is perfectly suited to his character. Knowing Severus, he probably has some fortifying potion on hand, but his worry for Mione's safety and his need - and duty - to fight against what has imprisoned him for so long must have completely blanked out his knowledge of those potions - or better yet, he knew about them yet decided to forsake them for Mione's safety. Either possibility shows how much he's changed, and I like the way you subtly brought that out.

Harry has Ron and Dumbledore with him, but the picture just doesn't seem right without Hermione. Will she join the deciding battle, or is she destined to save the lives of someone besides Harry and Ron?

I still think that Draco should turn to the Light. I'd love to see that father/son face-off, and I think that it's possible. However, should Draco decide to defend the dying cause... at least let him believe in what he's fighting for. I'm of the opinion that everyone should believe in something, whether viewed as good or evil, and Draco would probably benefit from a belief, if only for the necessity of saving his own skin.

Who will Ginny bring to aid? Will her helpers be rarely mentioned students, or will someone of significance in earlier chapters appear? Hmm... seems like a Draco opportunity... and we were lead to believe that giants were stupid. Is this partially true, or is just another of the wiarding world's prejudices? After all, Hagrid's not dull in any way, and he's half giant.

And just to let you know, the Patronus thing was NOY cheesy. It was cool. So there.

- Michelle -
uber grasshopper chapter 18 . 4/17/2003
HOT DANG THAT WAS GREAT!

I am especially impressed with the way their patronus.. es combined to make the griffin - I wasn't expecting that at ALL. That was really amazing. And the love part of it - that was VERY original... and fluffy _

Sevvie's such a moron. Going out into a battle without the strength to DO anything. ::rolls eyes:: men.

lol - when Harry went to go get Voldie, i couldn't help going: Go harry - Go harry. in that annoying "Go shorty, it's you're birthday" tune. _ oh no wait, the song's "In the Club" - but that's the part I hummed go harry to. _

yeah. Anyway - great chapter! Keep it comin!
363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »