Reviews for Another Story
hermionefan1983 chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
I hope severus doesn't forget the pocket watch in THESE robes and doesn't forgets to take the pocket watch with him in this OTHER robes! it should have been something smaller than a pocket watchprehanps a ring or something small and no noticeable to others! poor Hermione poor severus! bless him!
hermionefan1983 chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
he should have kept them but instead of unleashing the demons they should have tricked voldy moldy in to being trapped their himself with all the death eaters that are loval to the dark lord and making them leave their wards behind!
HERMIONEFAN1983 chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
did Hermione take back with her from the demon prison the book the 50 years ago version of hogwards : A history? she should have done incase someone like the death eaters were trapped there!
HERMIONEFAN1983 chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
maybe they should trap the dark lord in the demon prison too and the death eaters too! but make sure the demons eat them!
hermionefan1983 chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
I thought Albus was going to stay with severus! but he didn't he went to see his lover Minerva instead!
hermionefan1983 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
even though Hermione will be helping professor McGonagall in her classes as a teaching assistant would Hermione still be a NORMAL student at hogwards like everyone else is?
Ileah chapter 23 . 8/17/2009
I thought Snape was going to die or something equally dramatic when he went mad. Then I thought He and Hermione were both going to die when the stones fell on them. I suppose I just love drama too much, but I doubt I'll ever stop reading it. Will there not be a sequel then, as it was finished in '03?
Dream's Girl chapter 23 . 8/15/2009
WOW!I have no words!It's great!I love it)

Ha (it's just..I was reading very carefully) actually i'm russian and i noticed one mistake (it's a little but..just for your attention)

in the chapter 2 Albus's wife - Anya Tarasov - right is Anya Tarasova (This is very important because the first version reads as if she is - a man))

But it's wonderful - know it!
Fizzing Whizbee chapter 17 . 8/3/2006
OH SHIT. No way! He is SO not getting out of bed to go fight. Is he crazy?

On second thought, never mind. Of course he is, he was tortured with crucio. -shudder-
Fizzing Whizbee chapter 11 . 8/3/2006
Thank you for the comic relief, I was feeling a bit oppressed by all the darkness and gloom. Oh Dumbledore, only you would put the ring in the lemon drops bag...
KausBorealis chapter 11 . 7/11/2006
Eww... wrinkly sex
arien043 chapter 13 . 5/24/2006
Nice story so far. But I think you made a slight factual error - Neville's mother's name is Alice, not Helen.
Sindie chapter 23 . 10/17/2005
Another beautiful story. Thanks for writing it.

Will there be a sequel?
Phaet chapter 23 . 6/6/2005
I'm glad the main characters got to live happily ever after. I'm not glad that some of the characters died, per se, but I'm one of those who likes (at least some aspects of) a story to be realistic... and war often results in far more casualties than either side wants.

I did , I admit, nearly cry several times in the crazy-Snape scenes. They were very touching... for me, at least, although I've never been known for normalcy.

This was a wonderful read, and I'll be sure to keep my eye out for any possible sequel.
Angryclouds chapter 23 . 8/1/2004
That was bloody brilliant. I even shed a couple of tears during the counting of the casualities. So sad about Neville and Lavender. Put's things in perspective, about war and death. No one is spared from some kind of hurt. I just wanted to tell you that I thought it was absolutely AMAZING! I bow before you and praise your writing talent. kimi
363 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »