Reviews for Another Story
me chapter 4 . 3/6/2003
Great job- I can't wait for more HG/SS!
Myranya chapter 4 . 3/6/2003
Very nice, I like the way you keep Severus and Remus pretty much in character and still got them to a point where they can have a civil conversation ::grin::

One minor error:

"Ginny Weasley had never imagined that her seventh year would end up being so wonderful." That's her sixth, according to the rest of the story.
hermia chapter 3 . 3/6/2003
hello, great story. Loving the sequel. A sugestion the end does come for voldie could it be a thing with muchos pain for him, you know, maybe something to do with all those he killed coming back to seek vengence or something like 's happening to ginny and remus though?, oh yeah the albue/minerva scene was particulary brilliant
auroraziazan chapter 3 . 3/5/2003
*Shivers* This one is certainly darker. I like the way your characters react with one another. I hope we can see more of Remus and Ginny in the next few chapters. Good job, at any rate.
BLV chapter 3 . 3/5/2003
That was a good chapter. As for me, Voldemort is perfectly written: evilness (I don't even know if this word exist in English.!), cruelty, coldness. everything is there.

I'm sorry I didn't review chapter 2, so I'm going to do it now. Better late than never (I think it's what you say in English, isn't it?). Well. chapter two was very good to. It must not be that easy to write about Dumbledore or McGonagall, and especially about them together, for we don't know much about these two. I think youd did a very fine and very "right" portraying of them.

Carry on, you're doing an amazing job!You're a very talented writer!

Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 3 . 3/5/2003
Poor Sevi. Poor poor Sevi.
Enfleurage chapter 3 . 3/5/2003
I think your Voldemort was dead-on: scary, inhuman and frighteningly intelligent and amoral. Nice to see the curses handed out somewhat equally. The fics where Snape is the only one punished seem unbelievable to me. Voldemort is the type who will rarely if ever be satisfied with his Death Eaters, and those who fulfill his wishes too well would be perceived as threats.
Aine Deande chapter 3 . 3/5/2003
Great chapter. It was. .. 'nice' isn't the word, but it's close enough. . . seeing Severus at a Death Eater gathering. I think you wrote Voldemort very well. . . unrelenting in his madness, obstinate in his obsession for information to make him come out the better, verbally scatching and taking pleasure from inflicting pain on others. These are all traits that come from canon, and I could honestly picture this scene coming from either of the books, as a memory or. . . well, who knows what will happen in Book V. Either way, you did a great job.

Can't wait for a little Remus/Ginny, surprisingly enough, since that's not the pairing I read this story for. I guess it's the fact you write all three couples so exceedingly well that you even got me hooked on the other ones now. Only in this story though :-D I'm still a die-hard SS/HG shipper and probably always will be.

The great thing about you is that you never put one couple before the other, so that it isn't even clear which one your personal favorite ship is. . . you keep it all equal and in favor of the story and progression of the plot, rather than favoring what could be your favorite characters. I like that! It shows you're very respectful of what tale you want to tell.

That's all, for now :) Can't wait for the update!
LadyTiffany chapter 3 . 3/5/2003
Oh all wise one and elite authur of Harry Potter fanfics, you did a superb job. Voldemort was great!
Sci-Fi Nut chapter 3 . 3/5/2003
Another wonderfully written chapter. Your writing was very good on the last story but it seems to be even better now. Don't worry about Voldemort's characterization. I think he seems very 'in character'. Good job and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Madame Wolf chapter 3 . 3/5/2003
*cries* Ok, no Ginny or Remus, but a great chapter nonetheless!
Aine Deande chapter 2 . 3/3/2003
YAY! The updates are as rapid as ever. What a delight :)

Another terrific chapter. Not that I expected less of you. The mood you've created when Albus and Minerva talk is very tranquil and involving, I frankly love these two together now. It was refreshing to have them speak so openly to each other, and I felt my heart break for Albus as he talked of his every joy for many, many years. Love the hug at the end :)

So the war is upon us, yes indeed, but our lovebirds will fight their way through it, as they've always done before. I simply love this series. Every aspect is delightful.
iwasateenager chapter 2 . 3/3/2003
I love the way Minerva's lone has matured over time and how she's able to balance out her maturity and the beginning of a frutition of her love. Nice one.

fluorescein chapter 2 . 3/3/2003
what a thoughtful and provoking chapter
a chapter 2 . 3/3/2003
Love the winter romance, or was it autumn. No matter. Two sweet [Devious?] old things, made for each other.
363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »