Reviews for Another Story
Angryclouds chapter 23 . 8/1/2004
That was bloody brilliant. I even shed a couple of tears during the counting of the casualities. So sad about Neville and Lavender. Put's things in perspective, about war and death. No one is spared from some kind of hurt. I just wanted to tell you that I thought it was absolutely AMAZING! I bow before you and praise your writing talent. kimi
Yllen chapter 23 . 6/25/2004
I must admit that I've read this story a moment ago... And by a moment here I mean about a year. It was one of those stories that hooked me to the SS/HG ship :) Just wanted to let you know, what a terrible thang you've done, together with Kalina, Strega and, last not least, pigwidgeon37 ;)
NerdExtremist chapter 23 . 6/21/2004
love the story!is there gonna be another sequel?
Jinett chapter 21 . 6/5/2004
I love your story, but I'm surprised you didn't credit Riley regarding your mention of her character. I should think you'd be honoured to mention Pawn to Queen in your Author's Notes.

Great work! Keep it up!
Dicere chapter 18 . 4/24/2004
"I think the Patronus thing might have been cheesy."
You made me cry with the emergence of the Griffin - I love ancient myth, and love even more seeing it incorporated into stories. And judging by the number of myth structures Rowling has brought into her stories, I think she feels much the same.
So, in short - you were wrong :)
lily of the valley chapter 23 . 1/14/2004
love this story...can u please do a sequel? :)
Boromir chapter 23 . 12/7/2003
WOW! I seem to repeat myself constantly in my reviews of your stories, but what else can I say? WOW!
I really like those final battle at Hogwarts stories, but yours is certainly the best! It has so much suspense and made my cry so much.
This is in my opinion the best of your HP stories. Which is saying something as they are all brilliant!
Boromir chapter 16 . 12/7/2003
Oh my goodness! You know, it's way past my bedtime, I have to get up early tomorrow to make breakfast for my hubbie and son, I've got a headache, I'm shivering with cold and yawning constantly. But I just can't stop reading now!
If I'm miserable and grumpy all day tomorrow I'll blame it all on you for writing with so much suspense. So there!
Laiagarien chapter 23 . 10/12/2003
Wow! I read through this on my free sunday, leaving everything behind. Love your story, especially Severus' insanity. And I think you handled the final battle very well, injuring and killing (sorry to put it this way) the right people, close to the story and yet not too close. I'd like to see (yet another) sequel.
Moonlight Evil chapter 23 . 9/7/2003
No why the open ending? As a reader I hate open endings, it kinda disturbs the peace of a story ending, but as a writer I understand that open endings is a way to always go back and keep writing that story. It is very painful to have a story end! Great Story,
zerowolfgirl chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
i love all your storys
Greenstuff chapter 23 . 8/13/2003
that story was AMAZING! utterly genius! even better than it's prequel! i bawled my eyes out when you were describing Lavender's death, and how neville put the ring on her finger. *tries to hold back more tears* and when Sverus was being tortured... it was so sad.. .

the battle scenes, especially the part with the Patronus charms was incredibly cool! I wa son the edge of my chair for like 5 chapters straight.. not at all a comfortable position.. but i was enthralled!

please PLEASE PLEASE write another! you are amazingly talented! thank you for the hours of enjoyment.. and the tears! :D
Mystic Werewolf chapter 23 . 7/31/2003
Yet another masterful work. I really enjoyed reading your stories, though I'm a bit eager for the sequal.

Your chapter titles, and even a bit of your writing style, remind me a bit of 'The Phoenix Guard', A wonderfully humorous and adventuruous tale with left me impressions of the writing, and just the vague memory of the story. I believe on of your reviewers mentioned the author I am talking about, but for the life of me I can't remember.

Over all, it was really good. Constructive criticism (Only because I have an english major in my head when I'm only barely a junior in highschool!) is to have your stuff beta and proofread, I noticed that a few of your words were out of order...Most likely due to (no offense to our story hosts) 's share of problems. Other than that, flow was smooth-even in those chaotic chapters, such as seventeen. It actually, psychologically at least, makes more sense to me to have something like that a bit chopped up..not to much, but a smooth flow just defeats the purpose, some times. Well, enough of an english enthusiasts, and on to the Psych Ward. Gods help me.

I rather liked your chapters when Severus was arguing with his Id. It would be rather funny, to not have a bloody clue what my more irrational half is saying. But then of course, She's always speaking, because more often than not, hormones don't coexist peacefully with my Lycanthrope. But that's just me.

Keep writing...and hopefully ignoring people who leave rather long reviews like this one-it's currently two AM as I write this.

Mystic the Werewolf
CedarPineSpruce chapter 23 . 7/12/2003
Excellent story! Looking forward to a sequel. :-)

Take care, PtM
Virginia chapter 10 . 7/8/2003
You can certainly see a psych background showing through here. Nice chapter. Started with the first one tonight, then found this one, and had to keep reading.

I find that although I almost always enjoy the plots and active mind sets of those who dare publish on the web, I far greater enjoy the ones that are well written (gramatically).

Thank you for posting this. I really enjoy your writing (although I do like Ron).

Keep up the good work!