Reviews for Another Story
Eternal Queen chapter 23 . 7/6/2003
YAY! Wonderful story.
Metallicafangirl chapter 22 . 7/2/2003
I've already reviewed the last chapter, so I'll review this instead.

Yes, I re-read your story. Why? Simply because it's so good. Your description of the battle was so good, it inspired me further on my own SS/HG fic.

I think I recognize the name Taliesin. (Lestrange, you know) But I can't figure out where it comes from. If you have taken it from somewhere, could you please tell me where? Otherwise this will bug me for the rest of my life.
CEA chapter 23 . 6/26/2003
A cliffhanger at the end? I've been reading your fanfiction obsessively for three straight days, finishing the entire trilogy, and you leave me with a *cliffhanger*? That is possibly the most evil thing ever ;)

~*CEA
CEA chapter 7 . 6/25/2003
I haven't reviewed this as of yet, but I just hd to say that that was one of the sweetest things I've read in a while. And now to read the rest of this..

Love,

~*CEA
big tears chapter 23 . 6/7/2003
Heheheh... Lilith Lestrange... I's just so darn fitting... I'm sort of on a Frasier fetish, and so that was the first word my eyes jumped to, it being familiar and all... _ Loved the story. Very nice job, and I hope you do a sequel!
Static Wolf chapter 23 . 6/2/2003
I am POSITIVE that you could write a sequel! I mean look at this story, it was AWESOME! I mean during every part of it I was dragged further and further into the plot, always wanting more AND YOU JUST CAN'T STOP! I mean I love it and if you want to send it to me and I will give you honest feed back or smoething! Don't let your writing skills be shadowed by what others will think, write for you and only you! _

~Static Wolf
Subtle Overtones chapter 23 . 6/2/2003
Excellent! Keep writing the great stories!
Ezmerelda chapter 23 . 5/31/2003
I can't believe we've finally come to the end!

A sequel might be good, but a spin off concentrating on Ginny and Remus would be VERY interesting, exploring the oddness of her last year at school, dating a teacher, etc.

Anyway, Great Story, thanks for writing!
JoeBob1379 chapter 23 . 5/31/2003
There better be a sequel! hehe... you could call it "Another Sequel"... actually, there should be two sequels... in the first one, the remaining minions of the Dark Lord can show up, but no battle yet, and the focus could be on Ginny and Remus (but of course some stuff with Severus and Hermione... did you explain why she was staying? Did she get a job there or something? I'm not quite clear on that...) and the end of the first one could be something like Hermione and Sev getting married (or Sev proposing would be just as nice) and then the second one could be a major conflict between the minions of Voldy and Hogwarts... and in the end, Ginny could graduate, Remus could propose, the Epilogue could be a wedding, and all would be resolved! *re-reads review* That's just a suggestion... can you tell I really want a sequel? Please write one! Soon! And could you send me an email when/if you do? My email address is:

Thanks! Post soon!

-Allison
JoeBob1379 chapter 22 . 5/31/2003
*sigh* The battle is over... though there were losses, we finally won... and Sev & Mione will live HAPPILY ever after! YAY!
Gabriele chapter 23 . 5/29/2003
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful fic of yours with us! I liked the first part (Another world) a lot and now you finished the second part of your "Another... Universe". What a wonderful romantic and well written series. And that you left a door for future stories is very very kind of you. If the muse of fanfiction will visit you again we can expect wonderful stories in the future, which real will make my day as often as I read them.

Thanks again.
Alexial chapter 23 . 5/28/2003
aw its over! great ending, btw. hopefully, you'll write a sequel, cause the series is excellent, but if not i loved the ending. looking forward to reading more of your work!
Eirian Rhianu chapter 23 . 5/27/2003
oh. such a wonderful ending! I DO hope you'll write a sequel *crosses fingers*.

Your stories(or fanfics, whatever you want to call them) are really good ;)
Laura Kay chapter 23 . 5/26/2003
*"aww"s at the happy endings*! I love when everything works out so nicely, even when there is sadness to deal with as well. That was a great ending, too! A perfect setup for a sequel *crosses her fingers*! I do hope you write a sequel, you're one of my favorite authors! Laura
Killer Angel chapter 23 . 5/26/2003
clap clap clap clap! Bravo! Encore! *puts first and second fingers in mouth and whistles loudly... or at least tries to*

That was so awesome. Every bit as good as the first. I totally loved it. You did such an amazing job.

I think you should definately do a sequel. If you have troubles, then just wait a week or so and try again! Just a suggestion, but I hope it works. Your stories really are so incredible.
364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »