Reviews for To Have and To Hold
TheLostandFrozen chapter 60 . 7/15/2020
Please write some sequels. I love this story so much
Scififan33 chapter 60 . 4/10/2020
Wow! great story! Took me 2 days to get through it. Poor Jack really went through a lot. Got very worried when he got kidnapped and then the Snow Queen shoved the ice in him. Glad Baby Tooth managed to get through to him. Glad he did have some friends among the other spirits and stuff so wasn't totally alone for all those centuries. Having to give Manny the Talk...poor Jack, may have been worse than being kidnapped!

Hope you do the sequels!
The Time-Keeping Gardevoir chapter 60 . 2/5/2020
I am reading this story again for the second time, and still love it just as much. So beautiful and full of romance

Also, is it bad that I really really enjoyed the sexual innuendos, and deeply want a NSFW sequel(s) of this to be made and published?

No? Cause I hope several people agree with me in that regard
Guest chapter 60 . 11/16/2019
My god! This was fantastic to read from start to finish! I was hesitant to read the story at first because I never really shipped all the guardians but you made a heartfelt and meaningful relationship with them all, I fell in love with your story! You are a fantastic writer! Don’t stop anytime soon!
Rotg-Fan chapter 60 . 7/17/2019
Yes! Such an amazing story, so well written! Not only that, but you kept updating the story pretty regularly this whole time, something not many manage to do! I applaud you and hope that you'll add more to this storyline (Oh please please PLEASE do a Pitch redemption story! I can only imagine how awesome that would be)!
Thank you so much for making sure to finish this story! It seems like so many good stories never get finished these days, and I'm so happy that this story wasn't one of those! Thank you for not leaving us fans of the story hanging!
Can't wait to see what you write next (and I'll be honest, my fingers are crossed that it'll be a sort of continuation of this one)! I hope you'll write some more awesome stories soon!
Guest chapter 60 . 7/15/2019
I feel that this is a pretty fair ending to this story if you were to make it so. But I would totally read more. (Some smut about jacks first time joining in ;) )
Erwael chapter 60 . 7/17/2019
Hi! I've followed your story since un few month, and I love it. I'm a bit sad the smut will only be on AO3, even if I guess I'll have to subscribe some day, and I can't wait to read a story about Pitch redemption. I want him to join so much!
Can't wait to see the sequels.
Erwael
themagicplok chapter 60 . 7/15/2019
Congratulations on finishing the fic! I've really enjoyed reading this from start to finish. Your writing always cheers me up. I would love to see more of this!
Borealys chapter 60 . 7/15/2019
Thanks for all of that, it was more than enjoyableI'll keep an eye on your posts.
I'm sending you all the tenderness and love reading you make me feel
Via Felicia
multyfangirl21 chapter 60 . 7/15/2019
Cupid! We know you're the greek god of love but what about Psyche, your wife?

Holy cow , is this the end? It's been going on so long it's going to be weird not having a new chapter of this popping up every once in awhile
CelestaDawn chapter 59 . 7/4/2019
This is so good
multyfangirl21 chapter 59 . 7/1/2019
So Jack is wearing a dress... that's a bit unexpected since hes a guy but I know hes not the manliest guy in the group and tends to be placed in the submissive role when paired with another guy.
I would have figured a long tunic with pants would be more likely though.
EdenAngel7 chapter 58 . 6/19/2019
Winter's Grace, for the name of Jack's home. I think it would fit really well, especially with all the different meanings of the word Grace.

Big fan,
EdenAngel7
multyfangirl21 chapter 58 . 6/17/2019
It's kinda fun to read a fic that's a mix of the movie and the books.
CelestaDawn chapter 57 . 6/4/2019
Awww I’m so excited! This fic is one of my favorites!