Reviews for Deku 10
SaintInfernalNeos chapter 23 . 2/21
Another magnificent chapter! I really love your deep analysis of Deku's character, and how getting the Omnitrix makes him way more aware of this both for the good and the bad. Also, the way you portray Momo's 'battle mode' is great and very interesting, a certainly deeper contrast than what one usually sees, especially given how 'normal girl' she is in more simple settings (As the latest arcs of the manga show). The Vreedle fitted really well to show this, and it was also very cute how her sudden realization of her attraction to Izuku came XD (Don't hear those hating on her feelings, though. As long as you don't try to make it bigger than the 4 girls in the character-summary your Harem should work well enough if you keep developing it finely...don't mind the Ochako-hater either, her own feelings are also lovely, even more after she was inspired by Deku against Takoyami and then cried on him).

Next, obviously, I would love to see Uraraka! Her interactions with Deku are very cute and I feel there hasn't been enough of that in this fic, so it would be cool seeing which mess Deku 10 gets in that has them cross path during this 'filler' (That doesn't feel like filler at all) Internships arc :3
Advait2003 chapter 23 . 2/20
nice chapter!
and next girl should be... uraraka maybe?
Battlesny chapter 23 . 2/20
there girls is enough, Izuku doesn't need a fourth, bye bye Ochako?
Dragontitan chapter 23 . 2/20
This is a good fight be the veedles got beat bad also glad to see a new update and also r the rest of the 1-A girls joining the harem
Mighty TAB X chapter 23 . 2/20
NO MOMO, he already has three women for him, just go to todoroki!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 23 . 2/20
KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!
That was really good. I hope you make more chapters
Astra Myst chapter 22 . 2/1
I personally enjoy Gamer Fics especially those with good mechanics so go ahead it doesn't necessarily have to be a crossover with the Web Comic so go ahead, it's your choice though
Two things
1 i LOVE the idea for a mha x gen rex fanfic
2 Will alien x show up he's my favorite and it would mean a lot if he did
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 22 . 1/25
That's amazing; Keep up the excellent work!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 21 . 1/25
KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK!
Shadow-DJ chapter 22 . 1/24
Hmm...besides fights, I could see Way Big being useful for getting people out of dangerous situations. Say from higher floors in buildings and using his large size to act as a way to get people out of a falling skyscraper or at the very least keeping the sky scraper up...or if he was part of a team that was trying to save a sinking ship, he could go Way Big to keep the ship from sinking long enough to get everyone out.

Just saying, there is more ways to use the giant than just combat. (Heck, maybe part of what Gran Torino could teach Deku is how to use his powers without just using htem for combat. :P)
MIKE202303 chapter 22 . 1/24
Hmmm
SaintInfernalNeos chapter 22 . 1/24
Another great chapter, and so quick too! Man, talk about being a good week :3!

It's great to see how, despite the different setting, Gran Torino is still being a great influence and helping Deku out. His advice about Way Big was very sound, in fact I can only think of 2 enemies in the series that it may be usable against (A certain jerk with too much muscle who doesn't mind killing kids in a mountain forest at night, and AfO...the latter maybe even meriting going Ultimate), but nowhere else. And he has, indeed, seen how terrifyingly amazing Modoriya Izuku with the Omnitrix can be, combining his terrifyingly smart and quick mind with an ability that lets him adapt like no other...once he stopped thinking 'like All Might', this was clearly shown, combining Spider Monkey's and Goop's abilities in a way that both tricked and trapped Gran Torino :)

All of it is really me looking forward to the confrontation with Stain, I REALLY want to see him get his shit beaten like he deserves, and this Izuku should be more than capable. Besides looking like a terrifying bastard with an overly exaggerated 'will' in Canon, there is also the fact that his so-called 'ideals' were flawed in the darkest of ways, and anyone who has read Vigilantes would know it. Any sympathy anyone could have for Stain must be beyond dead after getting to know Iida's brother firsthand. Anyone who could think Ingenium-bro is worth almost-killing is nothing but the scum of the earth.

Speaking of Vigilantes, your first point of the chapter is a welcome surprise! I personally think the Generator Rex idea is much more appealing and welcome, not only because of how overly seen and cliche Gamer's fics get these days (Not to mention how difficult and time-consuming they are), but also because you could genuinely make it into a shared-universe thing by having it take place in the same world that this fic, and that would probably let you flesh this 'main series' even more, especially if you dedicate Vigilantes' background that's used for fleshing the Hero World in the actual manga to show how the Ben 10 elements are integrated into the BNHA world instead :) Also, the idea of THE HAULER (XD) suddenly gaining Rex's powers and trying to do good under them while dealing with Knuckleduster and Pop is beyond hilarious :P

I think you should wait until you have finished at least a couple more arcs of this fic before you think of doing it, though, because not only it will take time away from this and trying to do multiple fics when you're pressed for time isn't adviced (I know this firsthand), but that way also you will let Vigilantes finish at least one more arc to work with :3

Finally, cute ending with Tsuyu there XD Are we gonna see Ochako, Mei and Momo also thinking of Izuku during their internships next chapters :P? I certainly hope so OwO

Thanks for another great chapter!
Advait2003 chapter 22 . 1/24
GREAT chapter!

I think, a gamer fic will be interesting, and u can include characters of bnha in the gamers world, and maybe make izuku a close range fighter instead of a sorcerer
it will probably need u to plan a LOT of stuff, like how bakugo will act with izuku (him being his best friend and acting all buddy-buddy may not be the best idea) or maybe who all might will replace (maybe the harem king?) and how the LoV will be a part of the abyss (maybe they replace the company or rule over the entire abyss)
maybe mixing both worlds to make a new world? with quirks AND magic powers
i would love to see a gamermha fic no matter how it is