Reviews for Deku 10
Masterx01 chapter 3 . 7/16
"I dunno but hes gotta be stupid picking a fight with a Zero over some girl he just met. Looked like he was going somewhere too once he got his quirk turned on. Pity."

This.

Isnt a line that the teachers of the UA should be saying considering the whole thing with the hero points for the exam.

''All Might was elated. and confused. He figured the kid had some kind of alternate form quirk that had just activated late or something. But when he compared the eyeless orange beast he'd seen that day on the beach to the red skinned form the kid had today...''

Toshinori isnt stupid enough to not know that the strange artifact in Izuku's wrist was the cause of his transformation. Come on! That isnt rocket science and the lattest a quirk can develop is at the age of 4 years. If you dont get one for them, then youre effectively quirkless, reaching said conclusion isnt hard, and there is the fact i dont believe that neither of them tried to tinker a little with that thing beyond trying to remove it because first, it is an unknow piece of technology and second, is an unknow piece of technology wanted by someone considering the robots who almost killed Izuku.

Then there is also the fact the aliens keeps getting the same pet names of the Ben 10 show...
Masterx01 chapter 2 . 7/16
Hmm... This is an interesting idea for a fic, the omnitrix is the kind of toy that have a lot of uses to play with, but like with many other fics with good ideas, the execution isnt very good.

The fic feels too fast paced, going purely to the main events while explaining squat of the background of MHA or the relevant characters to the moment in any sort of deep. You are relying too much in the readers knowing the original settings and that is making the fic rather hollow.

Assuming that your readers know the setting is bad practice, specially because tbose who dont know about MHA wouldnt understand everything or they wouldnt be attracted too much to the story considering it doesnt describe very well everything nor does make the world interesting. And even for those who do known about both settings the lack of those things can make the fic look dull.
JediTaco chapter 26 . 7/14
This is one of the most creative boku no hero stories I've ever read. A forever ninja stain is a somewhat terrifying image, and Vilgax-Nomu too. Question though, if the Omnitrix was for Max, then how is Ben here?
Dweeb you gotta update soon
Shadow Phoenix 16 chapter 15 . 6/25
GOD DAMN IT ENDICKVOR!
Shadow Phoenix 16 chapter 8 . 6/25
Why is that THING(Mineta) still there?!
TheLaughingStalk Lenny-kun chapter 26 . 6/17
There does exist multiple Omnitrixs right? ... probably not yet..
DatBoi chapter 26 . 5/28
Will Ben be some kind of mentor for Izuku or are they not gonna have a friendly relationship at all?
SonicMax chapter 26 . 5/18
I...don't understand how Ben Is still Ben here. But it's not like he can give the omnitrix back right? All for one is merged with it.
Nice can't wait for the next update
nekoboy13 chapter 2 . 5/15
I don't buy it. Strange things stuck on your wrist? Who cares! Let's wait almost a year to use it again, it not like I mutated into a beast or anything strange :V
Shogun lord poke burst chapter 26 . 5/4
Ben is here, will he get a quirk or something then
The Forever Knights... This could get messy.
Shiranai Atsune chapter 26 . 5/4
OOOOHHHH MAAAAAAHHHH GOOOOOOOODNESS! BEN! AND ROOK!

YES YES YES I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!
HeliX Sol chapter 26 . 5/4
TIME TO KICK SOME TINHEAD BUTT! Arguably two of the best Plumbers have just arrived in Japan, but what are Ben and Rook here for?! And has Izuku finally figured out how to access One for All in his human form?! These questions and more will hopefully be answered next time, on DEKUUUUUUU TEEEEEEEEN! I look forward to the next chapter, you're doing great~!