Reviews for Only Know I Do
Jem Juliette Jewels Jade chapter 12 . 3/22/2014
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE XD PLZ UPDATE!
Ragni Mithrim chapter 12 . 7/20/2008

oh lord!

please update!

but since this has been left untouched since '05 i shall not get my hopes up...

but please?
GoldFox chapter 12 . 11/30/2006
where's the rest of it? (sobs) WANT MORE! excelent story by the way.
Shinigami-chan chapter 12 . 5/26/2006
what's going to happen? is magneto goning to punish remy? is lance going to get in trouble for taking him to the x-men for help? what's going to happen?

shinigami-chan
alesca-chan chapter 12 . 2/3/2005
w00t!

more soon, ne?
bradleigh chapter 12 . 2/1/2005
Oh wow, I'd all but forgotten about this story, but that doesn't make the update any less appreciated... especially with that cliffhanger. You have to continue with now, right? I mean, I just- *explodes*
GambitGirl2008 chapter 12 . 1/31/2005
OH MY GOD U FINALLY UPDATED! Come on now, you can't wait so long to update again. I gotta know what happens to them since Magneto is there! Update woman...man...whatever u are! Just update!
lelann chapter 12 . 1/28/2005
i love it! what's mags gonna do? i bet he's gonna be pissed about the whole xmansion thing...write more soon!
Dark-English-Rose chapter 11 . 5/23/2004
aw cute _
when we getting slash? teehee.
good chapter, thanks for telling me it was up NOT!
:P lol, how 'come you never said? I hadn't bothered coming on your page 'cos I figured you'd let me know when you updated...
Ill have to start coming on now, just to check.. :P
GambitGirl2008 chapter 11 . 5/15/2004
I LOVE THIS STORY. can u please not wait as long to put up the next chapter cause I wanna know what's going to happen.
bradleigh chapter 11 . 5/12/2004
All right, unity! Now we can get onto the slash without throwing all emotion and caution and thought to the wind. It so much eaier that way, but this way makes more sense. Keep up the great work.
PyrosFallenAngel chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
ok, i ADORE this fanfic! PLZ PLZ PLZ write more more MORE! i absolutely LUV teh way you portray Lance and Remy. keep it up!
leann chapter 11 . 5/10/2004
aw, they're a team, and it only took remy being shot...i wonder what it would take to make them like each other...a coma? hm, i'll think about it for ya. write more soon! what's magneto gonna say about this? is xavier gonna talk to them? what's gonna happen next? hope to hear from you soon!
leann chapter 11 . 5/10/2004
DemonRogue chapter 11 . 5/9/2004
great chapter the update was nice