Reviews for Addiction
pantheradraconis chapter 44 . 1/14
Charlie seeing the web of connections was excellent. This was a great chapter and I really enjoyed reading it! Thank you again for writing this.
pantheradraconis chapter 43 . 1/13
The pinky promise (and especially Rosalie telling Bella to shut and give her her hand) was adorable. In the story itself, it didn't feel like you shoved Charlie and Sue together, so you don't need to worry about that. I like that Rosalie and Bella were finally on the same page and that was the epic moment of conclusion.
pantheradraconis chapter 42 . 1/12
This was probably my favorite chapter in the story. It really brought home everything Bella had been going through and why she acted the way she acted (which helps someone - me - understand why she would do such stupid things). I also loved Rosalie's internal debate and reflection where she realized she wasn't helping, merely judging and accusing. This was an excellent conclusion to Lucrezia's plans as well.
pantheradraconis chapter 41 . 1/8
The ending was beautiful, with Bella just embracing the rain. I also absolutely loved Jasper checking in on Bella. That was an excellent conversation.
Ella Tremaine chapter 43 . 1/4
love, love, love
guest chapter 43 . 1/1
i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it

for real though thank you so much for writing this, genuinely makes my day when i get an update email
my-last-username-was-immature chapter 43 . 12/31/2020
i... don't even know where to start this review.
I guess, first and foremost, thank you for writing this fic. I've been reading it since 2017, which was the year of my first suicide attempt. It was the year my first serious girlfriend broke up with me, because she was spending hours on the phone every night talking me down and it was too much for both of us. 2017 was...a lot of things, and at the time I could just read this fic and get pissed off and scared and totally out of my own world, but simultaneously imagine a future that was better, or at least slightly fun, and funny, where despite my issues, there would be someone to love me, and a chance at changing. Starting over. (I projected a lot onto Bella, haha)
But like...now, standing here at the end of this fic, (almost, I know there's an epilogue coming and I am super excited for it, though it's definitely also bittersweet), with a moment to pause and look back...obviously, I never imagined a global pandemic, or the amount of awful shit that has happened this year, but also...I'm so far away from the person I was when I started reading this, and it's kind of breathtaking. There was a point in my life where I was reading the Christmas chapter standing up to Renee and Phil and sobbing my eyes out because it was so cathartic to imagine from inside my abusive home. Now I never have to see my parents again, if I don't want to, and I spent this Christmas watching terrible romcoms and the Great British Baking Show and making cookies with my best friend. I haven't thought about suicide in months, and it's been years since I had a plan. I am so much better than I was. But sometimes it's really hard to remember that, and to feel like I'm anything other than stuck, because things aren't perfect. It's really easy when recovery isn't linear to feel like it isn't happening at all. Rereading this fic, especially with that note at the end that mentioned it being started in 2017 was a really cool reminder to stop and look back and see that I have grown so much, and I kind of really needed that recently. So...thank you.
I'm sorry if this is too personal, or too much. It's 3 am and I'm super emotional over this story, (I love the parallel to Bella's self-sacrifice in Twilight, and that it gets to happen for Charlie instead of Renee, the little symbolism of the way all the couples dance and their relationships, I am so unbelievably happy about the tiny but really important detail of Edward getting rid of his personal alcohol collection. Also THE FUCKING PINKY PROMISE RINGS! I cried so hard out of sheer happiness), so...this probably isn't super coherent, but I am really grateful for this fic, and for how it's evolved and grown and how much that reminded me to look back on how I've grown. So...yeah. Thank you.
Also, really quickly, to your point about Charlie and Sue...it absolutely makes sense that you would feel that way about their story, and that your point of view on it would change. But I do also want to say that I've always felt way better about it in this fic than in canon, because the timeline is moved back, and there's more space between Harry's death and them getting together. (Side note: also much appreciation for the fact that Bella HAS fond memories of Harry, and thinks about him as the story goes on, whereas in canon he just kind of...ceases to be relevant, which is so frustrating.) I'm not saying you're wrong about feeling the way you do, I just do want to give you a bit of credit.
So...yeah. Sorry this is a rambly mess, but I am really grateful for this story, it will always have a very deep place in my heart, and I hope you're doing okay in the nightmare that is 2020, (almost over! time for new, spicy, 2021 disasters). Can't wait for the epilogue!
Candie Marie chapter 43 . 12/29/2020
Great story, can't wait for the epilogue.
Lysette 90 chapter 43 . 12/29/2020
Such a good story. I am hooked.
Rescue Ranger chapter 43 . 12/29/2020
Good chapter
averiarose chapter 43 . 12/28/2020
Congrats on finishing this beast of a fic lol what a way to end 2020. can’t wait to continue the story in the next one :) happy holidays and stay safe
Ella Tremaine chapter 42 . 12/28/2020
Good chapter
Helena-Ann chapter 41 . 12/23/2020
Thanks so much the amazing chapter
Guest chapter 41 . 12/21/2020
Thanks for another awesome chapter!
Aspercel chapter 40 . 12/20/2020