Reviews for Attack on Titan: High School Life
eee chapter 1 . 5/22
ergerg
Master Shorty 11 chapter 33 . 2/21
I get it. I have problems like this. How I write a story (How I will) I am going to finish the Story and pick a date of the week and post. Most likely, my post time will be Friday 11:59 PM XD But, I would be more then happy to help. Also, I took a look at your Profile, and, I thought that whole Everything Wrong with Kira-Lightsan was funny. I have a whole list thing wrong with Master Shorty 11, but, I don't plan on posting it... It could probably be a Trilogy. XD If you want my help, just PM me and tell me what your idea is and I'll see what I can do.

Lieutenant Myst chapter 32 . 12/31/2017
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lieutenant Myst chapter 31 . 12/19/2017
Can't wait for the next chapter!
MastersofAngels117 chapter 30 . 12/13/2017
Good as always. We really liked it and it always gets a laugh out of us! Good work! Hm... two were the two people? *Winks* We loved it!

-MOA117
Lieutenant Myst chapter 30 . 12/5/2017
This is so stupid! But I think it would make a great fanfiction
Lieutenant Myst chapter 28 . 11/21/2017
Can't wait!
Lieutenant Myst chapter 27 . 11/9/2017
I just can't wait for chapter 100 of Aot to come out! And yes, Zeke I did notice the sneak peek thank you, you should just be glad that I'm not over there kicking your butt at this moment!
Lieutenant Myst chapter 26 . 11/6/2017
What, just happened?
Master Shorty 11 chapter 25 . 11/1/2017
LoL! I want to do a very scary Halloween Special, but, we already did one. I liked the Cameo part, I think I spelled it wrong... this was a good one XD

Lieutenant Myst chapter 25 . 10/30/2017
OMG! Love it! And I'm pretty sure a certain somebody will love the cameo ;)
Master Shorty 11 chapter 24 . 10/23/2017
I died. I was like, "Heyo Ria!" XD This was a good chapter! I feel bad for Bertholdt... Annie with "Wanting your autograph." Lol! Annie, Knocked out by a rock... I thought it would be a tree or a Crystal... I don't know- I'm running out of things to say. Is Ria going to make a Appearance in later Chapters also?

Lieutenant Myst chapter 24 . 10/23/2017
Love it XD This was stupidly hilarious. Love the cameo!
ye chapter 2 . 10/18/2017