Reviews for The House Relics
Hell Berry chapter 12 . 9/25/2017
it was an interesting story, I liked it. Also there were some misspellings and grammar errors but it's okay I guess. So, thank you for writing and sharing it! ciao~
ravenwholock chapter 12 . 7/8/2017
i definitely loved the story
Raven that flies at night chapter 12 . 7/6/2017
I loved how your story ended. It was such a sweet ending. Your writing style is amazing. I enjoyed every word of your story.
tackybutcool chapter 12 . 7/6/2017
Wow, just wow. I'm so in love with this story! It was beautifully written, and Draco and Luna's personalities did not change!
NightTimeCreature chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
you're so fast! and finally! but I do hope we can see them married *just hopping* because well salazar and rowena can not be married because they are the founders. I would love it if you make a sequel , but thankyou for your amazing story! I'm waiting for your next story about druna or even salazar rowena. keep writing! *spread love*
Raven that flies at night chapter 10 . 7/5/2017
Oh come on I know you two like each other.
NightTimeCreature chapter 10 . 7/4/2017
omg! this is sweett! but damn sad too for rowena and salazar. I can't wait for another adventure and please make luna and draco kissing scene lol I just imagine Draco and Luna kissing when you make Salazar and Rowena kiss. that was so lovely. thank you for your update please update soon hehe
nadasnape chapter 9 . 7/2/2017
Great Chapter I can't wait to see what happens next.
NightTimeCreature chapter 9 . 7/2/2017
oh my goodness, this one is amazing. i'm speechless and rather say to you to keep going
Raven that flies at night chapter 8 . 7/1/2017
Wow a ton has happened since I last reviewed. Anyways these last couple chapters have been super good.
Une jeune ecrivaine chapter 7 . 6/29/2017
I'm not really good in english
So i would just say that : good story
NightTimeCreature chapter 7 . 6/27/2017
oh my my.. as I read I got curious as hell about what happen the next, so interesting really
nadasnape chapter 7 . 6/27/2017
Amazing Chapter I can't wait to see what they discover.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/26/2017
I like this story, its different from any other I have read.
nadasnape chapter 6 . 6/26/2017
Can't wait to see what happens next.