Reviews for Slytherin Child
Xyoras chapter 13 . 8/16
Honestly, there is a simple solution the getting a snake and an owl problem, it's called getting an owl and the basilisk.
Xyoras chapter 10 . 8/16
The Dumbledork you made feels like a manipulative Bastard disguised as a forgetful, actually didn't know, and supposedly kind grandfatherly figure, but that's just the feel I'm getting from him.
Xyoras chapter 7 . 8/16
If you search for the authors or writers on the search feature, you'll find I do have an account.
So besides the obvious reasons of
He was tortured from a young age
No loving, merciful God would ever cause an innocent child harm
And all the other bad things that happened to him, why doesn't Harry believe in some religious deity, is it because he's and atheist?
Xyoras chapter 5 . 8/16
You had Harry mention Slytherin twice, and Gryffindork zip.
Xyoras chapter 4 . 8/16
The closest thing I can think of to Helen's Kitchen, is Hell's Kitchen, and that's just cause the names are similar.
Xyoras chapter 2 . 8/16
This is starting to sound more and more like an idiot is willingly letting himself be kidnapped.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 8/1
Anybody who thinks that's how most muggles would react to magic needs to have their heads screwed on straight and take a good look in the mirror before I beat them on the head to hopefully knock some sense into them.

The Quakers *which is a degrading word like Mudblood* the real word Christian *Friends* are the ones that went around reforming prisons and started a lot of the rehabiliation ideas that are extended today like schools/prison libraries and the idea of the *trustee* system so inmates can choose to waste their time fighting the law or do useful stuff in the day.

Today's *gimmie gimmie* crowd with flashing materialistic ads is the more danger and the politically correct crowd where you can't say Merry Christmas in some places or even carry a bible in public without being fined by the police.

For a good example take a look at most commercials from the 1960s and 80s era compared to the garbage 90s/00s. It's very much different.

Search for 1960s commercials and most actually give some info about the product without sounding like they are on crack cocaine while talking while today it would blare so loud and fast you still don't even know what the product is they are selling.
MagicCatMC chapter 16 . 7/5
This is the best fanfiction i have read in ages. This is so good how you done it.
MusicLover2155 chapter 16 . 6/15
I don't mean to bug you but I was wondering if you were going to continue the story. Again sorry to bug you and please message me back when you find time. Thank you very much
Pureblood Mask chapter 5 . 5/4
short short short sort short
Hazelowl1229 chapter 16 . 5/3
I can't log in for some reason. XD please finish, this is really good.
SortingHat chapter 9 . 4/1
Obliviate is totally immoral and goes against the free will God gave us. It should be an illegal spell punished by either life in prison or death row depending on factors involved using the spell.

However if the Wizard World made Obliviate illegal then conspiracies would unravel and too many people would know the truth that could make the world a healthier and more productive place as the ministry of magic would have little to no incentive to continue it's existence.

The mind erasing spell is the only thing that stands in the way of the MOM and a total police state. The MOM is like a giant body with no brain.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 3/31
Where's fyre's review? I don't see it listed and am curious as to what it said that was so long.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 3/31
The Skeeter Bitch would fit right in with CNN (Communist News Network)...that is the American censored version.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 3/31
But the media said...*insert immoral thing that they said is the cool thing that kids want*