Reviews for Slytherin Child
ALzzza chapter 15 . 5/19
I just really like Harry in this. Like alot. What even, I usually hate fanfics with him and Snape. This however, I don't. Its just good. Aha yep, keep up the good writing.
ALzzza chapter 14 . 5/19
Amazing. Just. Ahhh.
ALzzza chapter 12 . 5/19
Ahhhhh, I love it!
ALzzza chapter 11 . 5/19
Aha, Severus pranking. Just. Ahhh. Perfection.
rylan chapter 4 . 5/10
haha you're cute, btw loving the story so far
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 5/4
Plz update sn
Xovercrazy chapter 16 . 12/8/2016
Why don't you pm people inresponse to there reviews and then put in a note for the ones who aren't members to become members so you can pm them but still thanks for the review i read from start to now i love what you have wrote thanks for writing it and posting. it can be hard putting your work out there for people to see.
pokefan366 chapter 5 . 11/13/2016
When you named the four houses of Hogwarts, you named Slytherin twice.
Cinthya chapter 2 . 9/29/2016
You drive a ferrari, that is so cool.
Xyoras chapter 13 . 8/16/2016
Honestly, there is a simple solution the getting a snake and an owl problem, it's called getting an owl and the basilisk.
Xyoras chapter 10 . 8/16/2016
The Dumbledork you made feels like a manipulative Bastard disguised as a forgetful, actually didn't know, and supposedly kind grandfatherly figure, but that's just the feel I'm getting from him.
Xyoras chapter 7 . 8/16/2016
If you search for the authors or writers on the search feature, you'll find I do have an account.
So besides the obvious reasons of
He was tortured from a young age
No loving, merciful God would ever cause an innocent child harm
And all the other bad things that happened to him, why doesn't Harry believe in some religious deity, is it because he's and atheist?
Xyoras chapter 5 . 8/16/2016
You had Harry mention Slytherin twice, and Gryffindork zip.
Xyoras chapter 4 . 8/16/2016
The closest thing I can think of to Helen's Kitchen, is Hell's Kitchen, and that's just cause the names are similar.
Xyoras chapter 2 . 8/16/2016
This is starting to sound more and more like an idiot is willingly letting himself be kidnapped.