Reviews for Harry Potter's Private War
Nice take on The Door into Summer. Are you planning to wrap this up?
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 1 . 11/11/2021
This is where I say I would have The Unspeakables' answerable to the Queen only and they are part of one of the M.I. Units And as a result make regular reports dealing with the Magical World. Especially when you consider how They really don't know how to properly deal with their criminal Element and their terrorists Such as Voldemort and his death eaters. And quite frankly The Magical and non-magical citizens need to be integrated with each other and learn to work with each other.
Harry Malfoy9397 chapter 1 . 10/30/2021
Sorry, but I got bored halfway through the first chapter and could not continue, it started off good but the more I read the more of a chore it became to read.
agnar chapter 1 . 10/28/2021
why would Harry give the Ministry 1000 Galleons back, when they wanted to split it FOUR ways, 250 galleons would go to Harry. Shouldn't he just cut out the stupidity and give them back 750 Galleons?

The bit about students not even being allowed to bring personal brooms was ridiculous and stupid. Not using them in official school sports? Sure, ok, puts them all on even ground. But no personal brooms at all means a very limited number of people can do free-flying on personal time, just for fun.

And it really feels like you're kissing Ron's ass FAR too much. For no apparent reason, he's suddenly mister mature, actually apologized for the first time ever, got a girlfriend WAY out of his league, and he's an excellent broom racer? Just declare he's getting all O's now and the sucking up to Ron Weasley will be complete.

Compare that to Hermione, the girl who stuck by Harry all through 4th year, when Ron 'mr. perfect' Weasley abandoned him, and she suddenly shrugs off possibly ruining her friendship with Harry? Bullshit. Your characterization of these 2 makes it very hard to keep reading.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2021
I have to agree with the review that state this is just crap. It smell like crap no matter how many flowers other try to add it still smell like crap.
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 1 . 12/28/2020
Different and excellent, well done. Thanks for posting. ~~ Snake ~~
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2020
Well, that was fascinating!

Thank you for sharing!

Happy Holidays!
Pteaset chapter 1 . 12/24/2020
Love it
montanoaries9 chapter 1 . 12/15/2020
it got boring the more i read
Pixie8859 chapter 1 . 11/26/2020
Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! The end blew me away! Thank you for a well written, thought provoking story!
SilverMidas chapter 1 . 11/3/2020
Awesome story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2020
full of illogical nonsense.
amarilis chapter 1 . 6/3/2020
Great story!
hawkswench chapter 1 . 3/26/2020
wow!
muffdyvr chapter 1 . 2/20/2020
started off good. didnt make it till the end