Reviews for Take my hand and fight for me
ichigo urahara Shihoin chapter 1 . 10/6
its wonderful
Reyella chapter 1 . 9/30/2018
Aww, this is so adorable
Serina Tsuki chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
I LOVE this story! It is so precious! Thank you so much for writing what could have been for the Skywalker family!
Swa-Sa Masou chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
Awww!
Reading Obi-wan's pov, I thought for sure she would be dying and that was just going to be too much.
MegSkywalker chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
If only ROTS ended this way...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
I wish this is how canon had actually gone! Alas, then no Vader as we knew him. But Anidala has always been my #1 Star Wars love, so I always hated how they ended. Loved this outcome! Great story.
MerToTheCado chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
Like all of your other stories, this was written amazingly. I loved the plot and how Anakin helped Padme's will to survive keep her alive. I'd love to how this story continues.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
Gemaaaa, will you ever just finish your other stories instead of constantly writing new ones?

Some of us have been following you with hopes that you'll not leave so many stories unfinished.

You're a pretty good writer and I'm not sure what your fear is of finally finishing a story to completion.
Very good.
Beautiful!
Feanariel chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
Great job building the suspense - for a moment I thought that Padmé was actually going to die. I'm glad that she didn't, though :) I love the ending.
Writer13032005 chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
Please continue the story sins of the father.
thechosenbibliophile chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
Awe omg you made my cry from start to finish! Amazing job!
Jadaerys chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
i thought it was going to end bad! i'm glad i'm wrong :))
Mayonaka Yue chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
Nice ending, a great suspenseful one shot story.