Reviews for Feels Like Home
VIQ chapter 15 . 8/23
What happened with updates?
magestic chapter 17 . 7/30
an amazing chapter as always. I read this on my lunch at work and it very much brightened up my day!I love the inner turmoil Elizabeth's feels such conflict over whether dating is a great or terrible idea and wanting to go all the way but at the same time wondering if that's a good idea too.
I love how Lucy was present while at the same time not really present at all. felt very realistic from a parental perspective. Will's vulnerability about his biggest regret was believable and Elizabeth's reaction was perfect.
I love how Elizabeth is internally realizing her own need to be vulnerable as well if this relationship stands a chance.
The romance in this chapter actually really inspired me to finish editing my newest chapter in my own story.
it just feels so believable . another fantastic chapter. keep up the great work!
Shani8 chapter 17 . 7/22
Thanks a million for another amazing chapter! This is definitely my favorite installment to date, for obvious reasons, LOL. :D

I'm so sorry I've not had the chance to read and review sooner, but real life has made my online presence slim to none, to say the least. I'm so behind on reading and reviewing all my story alerts that it's embarrassing, lol... *blushes*

Anyhow... I just loved Elizabeth's pre-date jitters and her soothing talk with Bootstrap. I like how they are bonding even though Elizabeth does not know his relationship to Will (yet). I can't wait to see what happens when that little detail come to light.

Their first date was nicely handled too. I loved the song lyrics and think it's very fitting for W/E. Poor Will getting beaten up defending Elizabeth's honor is very in character also. Nice!

And that sizzling finale... WOW! I'm sure that it's only the beginning of the rollercoaster ride for both of them though. But... as long as they love each other, they can handle each and every obstacle that life flings their way. Of that I'm positive. :)

Can't wait to see Lucy's reaction to this new development, not to mention Jack's crass remarks. I'm also curious as to whether other characters like Tia Dalma and Barbossa will make an appearance at some point and in what capacity if so. I've loved the way you've incorporated the current characters into a modern day story and look forward to other familiar faces as they pop up.

Thanks again for making me smile. Life has been challenging with moving jobs and basically uprooting my professional life in a big way. But stories like this always give me that chink of bright light after an especially long and busy work day.

I look forward to more with bated breath. BRAVO!

VICTOR chapter 16 . 7/4
Beautiful story, updates?
VICTOR chapter 16 . 7/3
Updates plz?
Shani8 chapter 16 . 5/28
WOW... just WOW... ! :)

Thanks for another phenomenal chapter! I just loved every word! :D *applauds*

First off, Bria had a *threesome* with Jack and Ana? Oh dear lord I giggled and then the shock set in, LOL. I can just so see that happening though. ;P

Loved the part about the Pecker and all of Lucy's innocent questioning. That was downright hilarious! Bria will never be able to live down instances such at these. :D

Will jumping into the fray and punching Beckett was a nice touch too. I'm sure we haven't seen the last of him and Norrington though.

Loved the part with Hank knowing Elizabeth's mom in the past. I wasn't expecting that, but I'm glad there is that connection. I also see Hank as being a sort of father figure to Elizabeth, which she needs, given that her own father is estranged at present.

And finally the trip with Lucy and Bria to Disneyland is pure genius. I can totally see Will's horror upon hearing about it from Jack, but his reasoning was priceless and spot on. I totally agree that Will and Elizabeth need some uninterrupted time alone to snog, make out and repeat their night at the bar. I look forward to Will's reaction when Elizabeth wears her new lavender dress too. I can't wait for their date, and I hope it's amazing! It better be after all this time they've wasted when they could have gotten closer. ;)

I look forward to more with bated breath. I've not been online for like ever, since real life has been a doozy, but it's always nice to be able to read some amazing installments like this one when I do get the chance to read fan fiction. :)

Thanks as always for making me smile, and I look forward to more with bated breath. I hope you update soon!

BRAVO!

Shani8 chapter 15 . 5/28
I'm so sorry to be so behind in reading fan fiction! Between starting a new job and all the lousy things that real life has tossed my way lately, I've had very little time for anything else. :(

But I thank you for continuing to update this story, and for another fantastic installment. Loved Elizabeth getting jealous over the overly touchy-feely reporter who was trying to get Will to notice her. The scene with the ultrasound and finding out the baby's sex was lovely too. :)

And thank goodness that Bria managed to come clean with Will and tell him how much his night with Elizabeth meant to her. Now that he's armed with that knowledge, I can't wait to see what happens next.

Thanks for making me smile, and I look forward to more.

BRAVO!

Smithy chapter 16 . 5/27
Beckett is a right snake, and even though I don't like Norrington much, at least he's not violent. I wouldn't have minded it if Will had beaten Beckett to a pulp, because he deserves to be beaten to a pulp.
VIQ chapter 15 . 5/18
What happened with updates?
viq chapter 15 . 4/28
update plz?! Tired of waiting
Someone.Something.Different chapter 15 . 2/21
I always get so excited when I see this story has been updated.
viq chapter 14 . 2/13
Any updates coming soon?
NyaBlack chapter 14 . 1/17
First of all, happy new year! A little late, I know, but life has been crazy busy. Anyway, read the last few chapters again to treat myself during the holidays and as always I have to say that I love the way you write and the whole idea behind this story. I think it's beautiful to see how Will and Elizabeth could have been if they were born in our time. It drives me crazy that they both love each other but their own fears make them keep their feelings to themselves and be guarded around one another, but well I know I have to be patient, beacause it's going to be so much fun to keep on reading while they figure it out (hopefully!). It's a big step that Elizabeth told Will about her mom, maybe one day Will can tell her about Bootstrap and all the other stuff he keeps to himself. And maaaybe, one day, Bria will warm up to Will and Lucy :) Congrats on another incredible chapter and I hope to read from you soon.
Shani8 chapter 14 . 12/24/2017
I'm so sorry that I've take like forever to read and review, but real life has been a pain in more ways than one. :(

I'm glad to be able to finally read and review on Christmas eve though, and hope you enjoy my mindless ramblings as always.

I just loved this chapter. I think it's my favorite one to date. I loved how everyone enjoyed Elizabeth's delectable desserts at the festival. Lucy is so cute in her interactions with both Elizabeth and Will.

And Bria definitely got under Will's skin with her little talk, and I just hope they find common ground soon. It will be nice to see Bria respect Will for once, instead of constantly putting him down. :(

That final bit with Will and Liz definitely made my heart soar. It was beautifully written and just overall lovely. I can't wait to see how their tentative relationship continues to grow.

I really hope their baby will be a boy, with the name Henry. It will be nice to see Will bond with the baby, as we were sadly not allowed this in the movie verse. I can't wait to see how it all plays out.

Hope you have a terrific holiday season, and I look forward to more when you're able to post again.

magestic chapter 14 . 12/17/2017
absolutely loved this chapter. jacks interaction with will was so perfect. funny but to the point. I really loved how it was also compared to when will was a young lad first seeking jack as almost a guide through life. I love that Elizabeth finally opened up and will did in part. That was well written (as always). you make it so easy to picture these beautiful scenes playing out in our minds eye. it's sweet how they're starting to get to really know each other before anything sexual happens again even if will can barely handle being with her without being "with" her. Fantastic work as always, eagerly awaiting more. this may have been my favorite chapter yet.