Reviews for Reborn Dragon Rebirth
Thiruni Chamindi chapter 13 . 8/28
I take back what I said this is much better and easier to understand so don't change anything.
Thiruni Chamindi chapter 8 . 8/28
You should have written the way Pyra and natsu met the same and as well as their relationship!
SeanHicks4 chapter 19 . 5/7
Interesting plot, still holds up in the keeping my attention department and I like the early world building a bit better. I'm still noticing a good amount of spelling and grammar issues, but still pretty understandable a read. The RWBY terminology and background on the magics involved with Salem, Oz, and the Maidens make a bit more sense, but I didn't start reading either version until after seeing volume 7...
RandomCoolGuy chapter 5 . 3/30
The dialogue was really awkward. They reacted like they were reading off a script, a very rushed script. That may be something you need improve on.
Lux de Ignis chapter 4 . 12/27/2020
After just reading ur dragon reborn and seeing the changes u have made in this story. This is so much better than I could imagine and I read ur previous one right before reading this one, so with everything fresh in my mind this is so much better. 10/10 awesome.
Luka chapter 19 . 10/31/2020
Please continue, I love the story and the direction you took it in.
Klazy Labbit chapter 19 . 8/7/2020
I didn't think I would get this angry for a fanfic but ozpin is a fucking retard here and goodbitch is a karen here...ugh. The book was good till ozpin started acting like some paranoid piece of shit.
Well I will just go read shiro fucking and raping all girls in rwby to quell my rage. farewell.
paolotejadaj chapter 19 . 8/3/2020
Damn! What a great story!
I just hope you keep updating it
Keep the great work!
Drifting is Bliss chapter 1 . 7/28/2020
Much better! I read the original, but this is a clear improvement! The original wasn't quite up to my standards in writing quality, but this certainly is.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2020
Yeahhhh, you don't precisely inspire faith in a good story when you manage to spell 'prologue' wrong, yanno?
Lord Halcyon chapter 19 . 6/2/2020
This has been a good read I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/8/2020
Dude please continue this story it's very good and I want to see you continue it
naruto chapter 19 . 3/11/2020
great story keep it up but I wish natsu permanetly injuryed or as least serverly injured cardin after it is not like a prison can hold natsu with his strength. thanks
catastrophiqu chapter 19 . 3/7/2020
I hope you someday finish this tale
KingOfHaos41304 chapter 19 . 9/5/2019
Please continue this story because I love what you did in this story and I'm also now shipping Blake And Brand together.