Reviews for Reborn Dragon Rebirth
CrisperKarma0 chapter 19 . 7/28/2019
Honestly so god-damned glad this story is up and running again. Can't wait for the next chapter!
sonic chapter 19 . 7/17/2019
I liked the chapter!
HellsMaji chapter 19 . 7/7/2019
Natsu had better not just accept his punishment like last time, knowing Cardin won't get punished. He should just say "No, if Cardin isn't being punished I'm not accepting punishment either." And none of that "You already punished him, so now you get punished" crap.
HellsMaji chapter 4 . 7/7/2019
Lol "I punch things and walk places." That cracked me up for some reason. It's too bad you didn't reincarnate natsu as Jaune :p
ATNF chapter 19 . 6/27/2019
Im really glad you made Natsu not take shit from anyone! Please keep him like this, and dont change it even for comical reasons, i cant explain how infuriating it is whenever i see or read that. Loved the chapter and cant wait for the next one!

-ATNF
Ultimatrix bearer chapter 19 . 6/25/2019
Bruh this whole chapter was so insightful and well done but the ending was hilarious !

KEEP BEING AWESOME!
justus3138 chapter 19 . 6/25/2019
You have left me wanting more. It’s so good this story. Can’t find anything major to point out. Keep going my friend I need my fix lol
The-real-dragon-rider chapter 19 . 6/25/2019
Your setting the stage for a very serious showdown in the coming chapters. Although, I have an idea for you; could you make the grimm dragon a more powerful villain? So powerful in fact that two dragon slayers that want nothing more than to kill each other may have to team up in order to take it down? Keep up the good work!
fpinheiro96 chapter 19 . 6/25/2019
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
proiu chapter 19 . 6/25/2019
Really hope Cardin gets his comeuppance, and damn it Ozpin jumping to conclusion xD
ikusatsunagi chapter 19 . 6/24/2019
Thx for the chapter
SuperSaiyajin4Vegeta chapter 19 . 6/24/2019
I don't see why Natsu is so upset Cardin won't be punished legally. He already got his revenge.
KMSBismarck chapter 19 . 6/24/2019
Please update again soon this is a really good story.
AncientDragon chapter 18 . 6/24/2019
Awesome i'm so happy you finally posted a new chapter i'm not tryin to be or anythin i just love this fic it's so cool bruv i hope you continue posting new chapter i'll recommend it to my friends i'm sure they'll love it hahaha xD
Darklight9999 chapter 18 . 6/23/2019
Please for the love of god my guy, get a beta reader or something to work on your spelling, I’m liking the story but man the mistakes make it painful to read.
351 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »