Reviews for Reborn Dragon Rebirth
Guest chapter 18 . 6/21/2019
So sad that you won’t be continuing this story!
ericmw8 chapter 18 . 6/21/2019
Continue!
shadowcraft.isawesome chapter 18 . 6/20/2019
YES, i voted. Gezz get off my already.

:D nah but thanks for the chapter mate.
Valonstar Aldrendaux chapter 18 . 6/20/2019
This was good! Yes I am. Don’t give up on this please, I gotta know how it ends
Merlyn the Monarch chapter 18 . 6/20/2019
As I've said before.. MOAR! (Plz.) Nice to see an update, shame this is getting tossed to the back burner, but RWBY has been changing a lot so I guess even I got tired of it. Nice to hear from you though. Carry On Wingd Knight, (There will be peace when you are done. Lay your weary head to rest, Don't you cry no more.)
Guest chapter 18 . 6/19/2019
I love democracy. Imma be honest though, I wasn't interested in the options on your poll.

Now that I'm actually reading on my computer, I can point out mistakes as I find them. Yay!
Publicly just has an ly tacked on.
Hauntingly quiet, not quite, fire.
Blake would have paled, not palled. With two l's would be something incredibly boring.
Blake's heart, not heat, would slow.
"Worries" needs to be past-tense, as worried, to fit with the rest of the sentence.

Please insert some more commas. The back half of that paragraph about Natsu's new flames is particularly heinous. I must also insist that it'd be better to show us, describing what Cardin does once ignited, than tell us. After all, an enraged Natsu isn't really one for thinking over his options.

I'd also like to interest you in hyphens. My dealer says he's having a sale if I can get more people hooked.

-TurboWolf
BB-Salamander chapter 18 . 6/19/2019
So happy you ain't abandoning this story
justus3138 chapter 18 . 6/19/2019
Good chapter really brought out the demon in Natsu without crossing the line kudos
F.M.D chapter 18 . 6/19/2019
Awesome. I'm so stoked for the next chapter.
UnknownGender chapter 18 . 6/19/2019
I am very happy you are continuing this
The-real-dragon-rider chapter 18 . 6/19/2019
Very happy to hear that you took advice of not only me but others as well; and excellent chapter! I love how Natsu got dark, but didn't full succumb to said darkness. It will be interesting to see if that dynamic will shift his character as the story itself gets darker. Keep up the good work!
proiu chapter 18 . 6/19/2019
Yay :D so glad you are continuing :) and this was a good chapter :D
Ultimatrix bearer chapter 18 . 6/19/2019
A little out of character for natsu and Blake... well actually just natsu, Blake’s case we only have one instance and she wasn’t in position to stop it.

KEEP BEING AWESOME!
Barbatos rex chapter 18 . 6/19/2019
I love this story it's great please continue
SuperSaiyajin4Vegeta chapter 18 . 6/19/2019
Awesome! Glad to hear this will continue. I'm surprised Natsu of all people would come up with a spell like that though.
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »