Reviews for Sky Blade
VN-Novels chapter 3 . 7/4
We need more of this! Also, I'm half expecting Archer to kinda of treat Apollo how Shirou would've treated Artoria... I... I don't know why...
Femsasukeisthebest chapter 3 . 4/17
I lovee this fanfic it has just right enough amount of details and the personalities of the characters are just exactly like the ones in the anime. I hope that you will continue to write this fanfic and hope that the story will give me the shock of my life in every situation and have the feeling of heartwarming in their relationships
Rankin de Merthyr chapter 3 . 4/17
For anyone that cares to read more, the fic has an incomplete chapter 3 on sufficientvelocity forums that was last updated on April 10, 2018.

Happy reading peeps!
SamMason666 chapter 3 . 3/7
This is amazing.
Senzetzu chapter 3 . 2/10
First Granblue FanFiction I’ve read, hopefully there’s more :)
Thestorm4 chapter 3 . 2/4
Very interesting, I'm waiting for the next chapter :) if you ever write another one... :/
BBWulf chapter 3 . 12/14/2017
Pretty good thus far. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/25/2017
Your gonna make me do it I know but I beg of you don't stop this story please. Archers one of my favorite characters and your writing is terrific.
Revanchist21 chapter 3 . 11/17/2017
This story is very interesting and innovative! I really hope you will have more interesting chapters in the near future soon because this story is getting good! Keep up the good work man!
Zabaniya chapter 3 . 11/7/2017
I really wish that you would concentrate more on this than your DXD crossover with Disgaea. The Journey is finally starting and I am anxious to see what happens with Archer now involved.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/29/2017
Continue please!
fafnir1404 chapter 3 . 10/23/2017
it is amazing but i would like it if you would update your disgaea x dxd fic
Matemeo3 chapter 3 . 10/16/2017
Absolutely amazing, and I loved how you kept Archer's contributions secret. However, I don't see how some deductive reasoning by the crew couldn't bring Archer's previously shaded involvements to light. Insane speed, two kilometer sniping, abnormal arrows that deal more than sensible damage and godly fighting prowess. At this point, the sniping of the ships from chapter 1 should be pretty clear, and his exploits against the Leviathan are soon to be. That is to say, if another situation like this occurs, he could be narrowed down as a prime suspect.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/12/2017
I liked this. I've never gotten into Granblue, either the game or the anime, but it seems like a world where EMIYA can go wild. And that is always a fantastic prospect.
Stracony Schriftsteller chapter 3 . 9/27/2017
... I'm curious of how you will present UBW to the story since the lore in reality marbles are very deep in nasuverse like:

Reality marble is a similar and dissimilar method of "world creation"(from wiki) magic. In GBF creation myth the god of creation dissapeared will the god destruction and regeneration react to the magic.

It's also the alien common sense of demons to perceive reality (from wiki) how will demonic or any primal beast will react to Emiya when he cast UBW.

Will Gilgamesh of GBF also gonna say "Faker" to Emiya that would be nostalgic to the resident servant.. hahaha

That is as far as i know there is know, im still a beginner in the game and i only watch the anime, and read some wiki.

Anyone in the sky world will be Gar to Emiya when he become pseudo god of his own world raining broken phantasm in to their faces.

But for now Good Job, your story is good...