Reviews for Finding True Love
JB chapter 13 . 8/19
Not sure I trust this Ranger, he is a master manipulator, thread very carefully Ram and Steph. Lula is out of her mind, I can't believe the hospital released Grandma to her. They are like a really bad rash that continues to show up, crazy. Once again Steph is not going to feel safe and I'm thinking Lula is behind at least some of their problems. Thanks for sharing. JB.
JB chapter 12 . 8/14
There has to be a way to verify the truth, will be interesting to see how this plays out. Thanks for sharing. JB.
JB chapter 11 . 8/12
Crazy is as crazy does, can he be trusted?, we shall see. Thanks for sharing. JB.
JB chapter 10 . 8/11
They just can't get any peace at all. What in the hell is going on? Can't wait to find out, thanks for sharing. JB.
Judy Shuemaker chapter 2 . 8/12
Wow, what a trip. Ranger has a lot to repair, especially in Trenton. Ram and Stephanie need to move far away. If I remember right in either the books or other stories, Ram is from Texas. Good job getting to a happy place with this story.
Buddy'sBabe chapter 11 . 8/12
So that explains Ranger’s behavior. Glad it wasn’t him
Buddy'sBabe chapter 10 . 8/11
What is wrong with Ranger and is there another stalker
JB chapter 9 . 8/7
Damn, they just won't quit will they. So good to see Frank actually do the right thing by grandma, she needs proper help and care. Lula is just a jealous mean girl, don't care about her. I actually hope Ranger gets the help he needs as well, something is definitely wrong with him. Thanks for sharing, look forward to more of the Steph, Ram and baby story. JB.
JB chapter 8 . 8/6
Glad they got their Happy back. All is well for these two. Hope there will be more? Thanks for sharing. JB.
JB chapter 7 . 8/6
Best possible outcome to this nightmare at the hands of Ranger. Happy for Steph and Ram and glad she had no idea she was raped. Thanks for sharing. JB.
JB chapter 6 . 8/6
Love these two together. Just glad they have a heads up and can form a plan. Thanks for sharing. JB.
judyshue809 chapter 7 . 8/5
Wow, an unbelievable story so far. My guess that Ranger has serious PTSD and needs psychological testing and in hospital care before prison. This trial is bad news for Rangeman and his family. Perhaps Junick can arrange for a private trial in Newark and get Ranger sent out of state to a hospital and prison, perhaps as Marc Pardo. Then, have a Ranger body from the morgue burn up in the explosion so the family and Rangeman has closure. If I was Stephanie and Ram, I would get completely new id's and move out west someplace to start a new life away from everyone.
I really am not a fan of this story. I will go read something else.
Cant follow this story its all over the place. You might make an outline first and then follow that. You seem to Keep trying to make Ranger a villain?. Just leave Ranger out of the story completely and let Step and whoever have a story.
JB chapter 5 . 8/4
Looks like they will be on the run again...OR...Tank and others should go to Georgia and catch Ranger. He doesn't seem right in the head, very out of character of him to hurt or threaten Tank or any of the guys. Thanks for sharing, look forward to more of the story. JB.