Reviews for Ever Fixed Mark
candi711 chapter 5 . 9/14/2017
This story was very cute :) I'm glad that Amanda and Carisi have at least agreed to talk again, and very glad that Olivia and Barba got married. Although, I do agree with Carisi that it was very fast lol. The ending was the best, though, it was a complete reverse of how the beginning of the story was lol. Great job :) I loved it!
untapdtreasure chapter 5 . 9/11/2017
Oh my gosh! Barson getting married is absolutely precious. And Sonny! I'm so, so glad he decided to be an adult. The dork could have avoided all this has he went that route to begin with. I adore Rollisi and Jesse. Hehehe. This chapter is precious.
BenoightLangson chapter 5 . 9/10/2017
Loved it!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/10/2017
Wanted a happy ending for everyone. More?
DaX0315 chapter 5 . 9/10/2017
TBH, I want there to be a squeal.

I'm glad Sonny and Amanda were able to make amends, but they're still not together...yet.

Maybe getting Amanda a taste of what it's like to be jealous by seeing an attractive women flirting with Sonny or his ex from LAPD transferring back into NYPD.

Enough to know how he felt with seeing her with Nick and Declan.

That's just me though.
SaltyMama1315 chapter 5 . 9/10/2017
I enjoyed this chapter. I'm glad to see Sonny and Amanda agree to try and work on the issues within the relationship and possibly give it another go.

Glad to hear Liv and Barba getting hitched, although I gotta agree with Sonny - they've been together for like a few weeks and already getting married?

I know you said he story is done but I would like to see you write more. Amanda and Sonny need to be together.

Stay salty KLC
Marlivia Hargison chapter 5 . 9/10/2017
lol the end great chapter
Guest chapter 4 . 8/29/2017
Yes for Barba and Benson. No for Carisi and Rollins! Liking this but need Sonny to make it right.
candi711 chapter 4 . 8/27/2017
Oh man, I have such mixed feelings right now. I am happy for Liv and Barba but devastated for Amanda and Carisi. It took a turn for the worse so quickly, I hope they are not actually finished, that they will talk things over. I wonder if Liv and Barba took a break from their makeout session and saw that break up. I wonder how they would react considering their own cynical comments when they saw the engagement happen. Great job :) keep it up!
untapdtreasure chapter 4 . 8/27/2017
Oh damn. poor Amanda. I understand her frustration. And support her one hundred percent. Sonny is being a dickhead. I hope he gets his shit together and they make up. Soon.
BenoightLangson chapter 4 . 8/27/2017
While Liv and Rafael can't keep their lips off of each other, there is trouble in paradise for Amanda and Sonny. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/27/2017
Loved it
SaltyMama1315 chapter 4 . 8/27/2017
No, no, no! You can't let this happen lol. Sonny and Amanda deserve to be together and they really should sit down and talk this out. Amanda can be hot headed sometimes but Sonny brings her back down off the edge. He needs to stop her from leaving so they can fix this!

About time for Liv and Barba. That's been a long time coming too. Hopefully everything work s out for them.

Stay salty KLC
DaX0315 chapter 4 . 8/27/2017
Yay for Barba and Benson, but...a break up with Carisi and Rollins in the end?!

Sonny better think of something really good and apologize really good to win back Amanda!
untapdtreasure chapter 3 . 8/14/2017
Ok. I am convinced that this is all a setup. Yep. I am so loving this. Hahaha. I cannot wait for this to be updated. But no pressure. Lol.