Reviews for Who Would Have Thought?
Chanel96 chapter 16 . 2/1/2013
good
l.noir chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Love this!
DDwelling chapter 31 . 9/18/2005
i can't believe the first review you got was a flame! it's such a good story! curse the first reviewer...good thing that you're not the giving-up type.

:-)
Mallori Doe chapter 4 . 5/15/2005
This is a really good story
Electric Pixie chapter 31 . 3/28/2005
Heartbreakingly wonderful.
ronandmione4eva chapter 31 . 2/21/2005
I think a sequel would be really cool. I luved this story oh so much!
Wandering One chapter 31 . 2/21/2005
Sequel please! It would turn out to be very interesting. I really like your way of writing, how there isn't that many "icky" sences. I absolutely love the Ron/Hermione ship. One of my personal favorites. Please write a sequel! You are a great writer, and have a great talent. Don't waste it!
anyomonous chapter 10 . 2/8/2005
Why cant any girls go? I think its wrong for only boys to I am having trouble imagining the final battle with the whole trio.
Demi Lupin chapter 2 . 2/7/2005
i like it so much read all chappies
Frizance chapter 31 . 9/2/2004
this story was soo nice and sweet it even made me cry
Brooks chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
I like it so far! I know you are done with it and all but I just started to read it and thought I would just let you know. I can't help picturing Ron as a giant though. I see him way taller than Harry and Hermione. lol. I'll try to tone him down. It's a funny image.

~Brooks
luv nikki chapter 30 . 4/14/2004
good story
NikkiO chapter 31 . 4/8/2004
That was a great story! i loved it! do u have msn messenger? if so add me! o and u should have a sequel or write a nuther story about ron and hermine! i cant wait for the 6 book 2 come out! so ya i g2g bubi
Ted M. Hammett chapter 31 . 3/19/2004
I just found your story yesterday, its hard to find decent stories with Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione, and yours was great. I hope you consider doing a sequel.
sweetytweety chapter 31 . 10/26/2003
omg this is one of the best h/r fics i've read. i love it i love it i love it! write more!

P.S. the twins are adorable! :oD