Reviews for Sticks and Stones
Moonhera chapter 4 . 3/4/2010
I hope there will be a sequel, its a very good story and it is very well finished, open for anything. Brilliant story
Lillz chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
brilliant fic!

just fantastic! xx
seeing-spots chapter 4 . 5/19/2004
Fantastic story . To my favorite authors you go.
seeing-spots chapter 3 . 5/19/2004
This story has me on the brink of tears! It's stirring up childhood memories of my own. I'm enjoying it immensely and I haven't even finished it yet!
neitherxnory chapter 4 . 4/29/2004
Absolutely a most astounding story! I am drooling all over the keyboard. I think that the reader can really sympathize with poor Elladan. Imagine not knowing what had happened to your brother and then getting smacked for it! Oh, I love little twin fics! Yours is absolutely one of the best!
amlugwen chapter 4 . 7/27/2003
*looks forwad to reading sequel*

this was an extremely cute story :-)

you have my full respect!
amlugwen chapter 3 . 7/27/2003
i think this chapter is extremely fine :-)

poor twins! they are so cute but everytime i think of their appearance in the Lord of the Rings, i think it is utterly embarassing -

well, they were children *g*

i just love elflings *g*
Faerfaen chapter 4 . 6/5/2003
So at the end did Elrond and Celebrian finally beleive Elladan? Poor kid I know how frustrating it is when someone wont believe that you didnt do something.

** Dy **
Songbird1 chapter 4 . 5/31/2003
All is better, but I still get the feeling that they think he did it on purpose. Stupid parents. Anyway, great fic Cathy. Keep up the good work. Hm, think you can finish Rough Landings before I get to that one? Just a thought.

Songbird1 chapter 3 . 5/31/2003
I want to slap them both silly. GR Parents can be so stupid sometimes. Hey wait! I'm a parent. Ek! I probably do it also. *Goes to make everything better.* You better have Elrond and Celebrian do the same.

Songbird1 chapter 2 . 5/31/2003
Poor Elladan. He is so unsure of what to do. And i'm glad that Elrond is feeling guilty. He was mean and he needs to apologize. So he better, or i'll come after you.

Songbird1 chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Oh, poor Elladan. It is just terrible how adults don't believe their children at times. I'm glad Elrohir was okay. And I'm glad you posted more. *Goes to read now.*

Judy Greenleaf chapter 4 . 5/10/2003
AH!it was so sad. poor elladan *sniff* they wouldn't believe him : but all is good now! yahh! oh and by the way, it was a great story!

*JuDy GrEENlEaF*
Lutris chapter 4 . 5/7/2003
this was lovely! I look forward for the sequel!
Firnsarnien chapter 4 . 4/15/2003
Ah, that was great! I was so sad to see the angst go and the end of this story come! :( You MUST write another! And fast please! :) Chop, chop...aren't you writing yet? Hurry! :D