Reviews for School Daze
Monch-D-Roof chapter 10 . 3/20/2005
aw such a cute story! never thought i'd read any DaiShiro, but this was ADORABLE!
neo-chan chapter 10 . 12/21/2004
wow you finally finished it! and i missed it... hehe oops... well, it looks like you need to start a new fic now :p and i've finally come back and updated some more... ooh speaking of which, better send you stuff... hehe
MapleVamp chapter 9 . 4/3/2004
Hmm... v i like this fic alotcan you add a little more fluff all around?
please update soon
Catgirl Rahena chapter 9 . 11/14/2003
Yeep! Keep Going! This is torture. Please continue soon. Looking forward to the next chapter!

~Catgirl~
Samanda Hime-sama chapter 9 . 10/22/2003
I loved this chapter and the way Daisuke angsted over his past. I just love Daishiro!

Samanda
Midnight Fairy chapter 8 . 9/13/2003
UPDATE ALREADY!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/16/2003
Yeah, it does live up to want i want, so carry on! Remember to add the taito in soon!
VtE chapter 9 . 8/14/2003
Yay! I look forward to finding out what happens next _ mm and I'm glad that Dai and Kou aren't fighting anymore _
SelenaFrost chapter 9 . 8/13/2003
you have such great talent!, I can't believe this! this story is so great! you are like one of the best authors around! wonderful job! keep it up!
Babyshiro chapter 9 . 8/10/2003
Two new chappies! I GOT TO READ! YAY! *stops* WAIT! WHEN IS DAI GUNNA TELL KOU ABOUT...THE SMART-THING? WILL THEY EVER HAVE MAD PASSIONAT-*ball hits head* OW! ok ok...CONTINUE! I wanna see the look on Tai's face when he finds out Dai's a smarty! CONTINUE! YOU MUST! FANATICS BEG O' YOU!
neo-chan chapter 9 . 8/9/2003
i'm actually signed in _~

hehe the part about koushiro's laptop is so true...

*pokes Rosethorn* continue soon, ok? *poke* *poke*
Nine1 chapter 9 . 8/8/2003
Oh, poor Dai, having to go through all of that. Though that does explain a lot. Very glad that they are friends once again. I'll be sad to see the ending of this fic...update soon, ne? - **Hands you a cookie**
Sillie chapter 9 . 8/8/2003
Oh, poor Dai.. I hope you continue soon!
Vialana chapter 9 . 8/8/2003
Yay! We found out Dai-chan's secret!

I'm so happy, though i would be happier if Kou knew too, *hint hint* :D

I'm really enjoying this and i'm sad to know that there's only one chapter and an epilogue left. *sobs* The story is too fantastic to end.

The flashbacks were cool and informative. I guess being bullied would make a person try to fit in in any way they could.

Loved the update and i hope to see more Daishiro and Taito in the next chappie *crosses fingers*

Until then,

Laters.
babydragon chapter 8 . 7/31/2003
sweet fic! i *loved* all the taito-ey bits. not a big fan of kousuke, ::waves daiken flag:: but i'm interested to see how this'll turn out. keep writing!