Reviews for Through A Half-Breed's Eyes
Athla chapter 40 . 2/17
We all need a break sometimes. gl
eagle0108 chapter 38 . 1/12
So love the story so far and I just want to leave a quick little tidbit of info since I love how you used the camber of secrets as the DA headquarters or at least I hope you will. Anyways you don't need to know parselmouth to get in you just need to make it sound close enough to fool the door on the book and the movie during the last fight at Hogwarts Ron was able to fool the door with a impression of parselmouth. Since it's just a enchantment that opens once it detects parsel mouth and not a actual snake you can fool it. It's like saying words in French without knowing the language. And since it's canon that you can do this all the better. Anyways love the story and I hope for more chapters I just thought to bring this tidbit of info to the front of your mind
Athla chapter 37 . 12/22/2017
Didn't mind the swearing. It's not like your spaming curses or anything.
Athla chapter 30 . 11/6/2017
Heat resistance you say?
Well, now I'll be looking at every veela as a possible romantic pairing.
My ship has set sail!
Seriously though, it's criminal how underappreciated this fic is. Keep up the good work.
Athla chapter 27 . 10/16/2017
Oh Ron... that really was hilarious. It's hard to be mad at him when its genuinely him being an idiot.
Thanks for sharing.
Aqua and Luna chapter 18 . 9/23/2017
That last scene was unnecessary but it was great XD I'm sorry Sirius, but that was great
Athla chapter 22 . 9/8/2017
lately ginny has grown on me. Nice to see her doing something.
Athla chapter 19 . 8/25/2017
Your writing has jumped in quality lately.
Athla chapter 18 . 8/25/2017
This chapter was brilliant! I cracked up so much at the end I almost passed out do to lack of oxygen.
Nicely done.
Athla chapter 17 . 8/14/2017
Look, you need to change your summery. 'just a suggestion.'
The story is good, it really is but I'm certain the summery and the first couple chapters where the story seems like another halfbreed mary sue are the reasons most people write it off. 'I'd reveiw more but I'm crabby and stubborn.'
This really does get better as the character develops in later chapters so good work.
Aqua and Luna chapter 16 . 8/11/2017
THIS IS AWESOME! This story seriously needs more love! It's beautifully glorious!
Aqua and Luna chapter 12 . 8/11/2017
This is such a great story! I love the grey spin you put on everyone and I love the main characters sarcastic wit. Everything about this is awesome.
Athla chapter 13 . 7/28/2017
This story is sadly underated.
Though to be fair halfbreed stories are usually terrible.
What Lies Beyond chapter 13 . 7/28/2017
Just thought I should let you know that there appear to be a couple places where text has gone missing and cuts off a sentence. Or at least, that's what I'm assuming happened, since I don't see any punctuation to indicate it was on purpose. If it was intentional, then I'm sorry for bugging you, but otherwise I think you might want to take a look at what's posted here and make sure it matches your manuscript- this site will eat parts of your chapters from time to time.

Other than that, I congratulate you on another excellent chapter!
What Lies Beyond chapter 8 . 7/7/2017
Well done!

That last line got me. I really should remember not to drink anything when reading this fic.

("A two hundred world eulogy on Merlin". Ha! XD)