Reviews for Pas de Deux
steamboat chapter 19 . 6/11/2014
Wonderful story! I think you could turn down the idolization of Mac just a tad bit! LOL!
alix33 chapter 19 . 1/18/2011
"How are you, Corporal Bell? This fiasco was not part of your recovery process." "He ought to be in bed," Maggie folded her arms and fixed Tink with a glare. Tink stared at Maggie open-mouthed and then closed it with a snap when Mac said wryly, "I believe I'd consider that an order, Mr. Bell. Go to bed." - Hehehe.

"Why do you think Corporal Bell showed up on your doorstep?" "He's Pick's best friend... " Carol shook her head, "I doubt that he shows up on any of the Lieutenant's other assignments. He came because of you." She gave Mac a wry grin, "You realize that all my kids now want to become Marines? Even Cat, although she knows it's just wishful thinking." - AW!

"You'd better get going, Colonel, before that one's impertinent attitude rubs off on you," he jerked a thumb in his daughter's direction, "I don't think your Admiral would approve." "Probably not," Mac agreed with a smile." - Hehehe.
alix33 chapter 16 . 1/18/2011
She paused for a moment, eyeing him, "Do you think you can walk?" "Yes, ma'am," Pick answered promptly. Harm covered a small snort with a cough, earning himself a look from Mac. The young Lieutenant's crush was still in effect, Harm didn't doubt that Tyler would have answered the same way even if he'd lost both legs." - I think Harm is just a tiny bit mean to have laughed at Pick's crush on Mac.
alix33 chapter 15 . 1/18/2011
"Bell had been wracking his brain trying to work around the problem when in had strolled Eliza TooLittle, one of the barn cats." - Cute name that cat has.
alix33 chapter 12 . 1/18/2011
"He smiled to himself as he reached his next position and began scanning again. All he had to deal with was an exuberant jarhead. Mac was in her element, sneaking through the underbrush and flitting across the open areas, on the prowl for the enemy. For his own selfish reasons, he was glad women weren't allowed in combat. He had little doubt that Mac would shift to being a line officer in a New York minute. It was a mindset that seemed to pervade the entire Corps, right down to the lowliest clerk - you always rode to the sounds of guns, not away." - I feel a bit sorry for Harm.

"He scrubbed at the light growth of whiskers, it was a toss-up on which he wanted more: coffee or a shower." - Harm-with-stubble: Yum! at the mental pic it makes.

"Privately, Harm thought Henri would suffer a small equine heart attack at the sight of the human mountain." - That made THE funniest mental pic.
alix33 chapter 11 . 1/18/2011
"Mac paused for a moment, "Mo's still pretty mad at you." Sighing, Harm said, "No surprise there. Not only wouldn't I let her pummel the Cartwright kid, I asked her to apologize." "So she said." "Well, at least she's talking to you. She wouldn't even look at me when she came in." Mac absently scrubbed at her face and then ran a hand through her still-damp hair. One of the first things she'd done on reaching the house, was grab a shower. "Mo's horse, Goose, provided the ice-breaker, it definitely lightened the mood." He looked at her skeptically, "What did he do? Start telling jokes?" Harm didn't buy into the My-Horse-Thinks-Like-A-Human claims, attributing the stories to suggestive, horse-crazy minds. Mac looked somewhat rueful, "I suppose by horse standards, it could be considered a joke. He put his nose in my face and sneezed. Horses have really BIG noses." She saw the widening grin on Harm's face and smiled, "It gets better. Mo had been sitting in Goose's stall, so I sat down next to her. Goose came over to investigate and I asked her if I should worry about being stepped on. She finally looked at me and then glanced at him and told me it wasn't being stepped on that I should worry about. Then she covered her head. I looked at her and then at Goose and got it with both barrels. His timing was perfect." Harm laughed, "So you're saying you've had two showers today?" Mac chuckled, "Three, actually, if you count this morning after my run. If this keeps up, I'm going to run the Montgomerys' well dry." -EW!
alix33 chapter 10 . 1/18/2011
"Pick's eyes widened slightly as he contemplated just what a particular Marine Colonel might consider doing. He nodded his head quickly in agreement, "I think you're right, sir." He glanced down towards the barn, "I'd better get going before Nick takes off without me." Harm laughed, "No danger of that, Pick. You're carrying the food." - Hehehe.
alix33 chapter 9 . 1/18/2011
"You don't even like flying." Mac held out a hand, "Welcome to the world of women and horses. And, by the way, it's jets I don't like flying in - biplanes are just fine." Harm took her hand and grinned, "Okay, truce. Does this mean you'd like to come with me the next time I take Sarah up?" She gave him a slow smile, "I might be persuaded... Handsome Stranger." He pulled her closer, "I can be very persuasive, my Queen." The next few minutes proved the truth of that statement. It was a persistent ringing that pulled Mac reluctantly back to the here and now. She rested her forehead against Harm's, "Somebody's timing just sucks." He sighed and nodded as she picked up the phone, "Hello?" She looked over at Harm and mouthed 'Webb'. He rolled his eyes in exasperation and leaned back on the bed with a frustrated sigh. It wouldn't surprise him if Clay knew exactly what he was interrupting." - Hehehe, yes, knowing Webb.

"Harm glanced back as a looming presence distracted his porchside vigil. He shook his head slightly as he returned his gaze to the farm driveway. It was beyond him how someone the size of Bell could move so silently. The two men watched quietly as the little group gradually drew nearer the house. Mac had acquired company on her morning run. Mo and Cat had joined her, with Tyler still bringing up the rear. Bell suddenly chuckled, "You'd think by the third day, he'd show a little improvement, sir." Harm smiled, "Well, he's hasn't died... yet." - Hehehe.

I had to Google to know what an Indian scout was.

Likewise with Hogan's Alley.

"What happens if you lose?" "My mother's famous Split Second cookies." Harm's eyebrow quirked up in amusement, "And will your mother come out to bake them for you?" "I'm surprised, sir, I thought you were aware of the Marine slogan, 'First to Bake'." Tinker assumed a serious expression and began to recite, "This is my oven. There are many like it but this one is mine. My oven is my best friend... " Harm laughed, "That's blasphemy, young man. I'd be careful, the Colonel might have you souffled at sunrise." Tink drew himself up, "I am a Marine, sir, I'd rise to the occasion." "And if that didn't pan out?" "Then being souffled would be the yeast of my worries." - Hehehe.
alix33 chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
"Mac looked up from the book she was reading when she heard a tap on the connecting bathroom door. A moment later, Harm poked his head in the room. "Are you decent?" he asked quietly with just a hint of a smile. "What answer are you hoping for?" Motioning him in, Mac grinned as her favorite aviator made his way to the bed. She scooted over to make room. He settled down, leaning up against the headboard, "That depends, I suppose." Mac arched an eyebrow and waited. He smiled, "On which of you is the most indecent: my favorite jarhead, the Countess or... " He paused and waggled his eyebrows suggestively, "... Queen Neigh-O." Mac stifled a laugh and gave him a wide smile, "I'd forgotten about that, Handsome Stranger." Leaning over, she kissed him. She felt Harm's hands on her as he pulled her closer, deepening the kiss and then she lost track of everything else. Lack of oxygen finally forced them apart, Harm rested his forehead against hers. "I've been waiting all day to do that," he said a little breathlessly. "Me too," Mac agreed softly." - AW!

"Mac came to a halt and stood for a moment with her hands on her hips, breathing heavily. Grimacing slightly, she started walking towards the Montgomerys' house. It had been awhile since she'd been able to run and she felt woefully out of shape. Her one consolation - and she knew she was being petty - was that Pick didn't sound any better than she did. He wasn't a jogger. "You haven't been overdoing it, have you?" She heard the voice above her as she began to trudge up the steps. Raising her head, Mac saw Harm with a cup of coffee, sitting on a chair on the verandah. She saved her breath for climbing the steps and stopped when she gained the porch. Resisting the urge to lean against the railings for support, she gave Harm a somewhat defiant look, "I'll never get back in shape if I don't push." He regarded her calmly. Even if she had crawled up the porch steps on her hands and knees, he would have expected that answer. Harm gestured behind her, "Maybe you should refrain from killing Tyler. He's more useful alive." Mac turned around to see Tyler sitting on the bottom step, arms draped over his knees and his head hanging down while he panted for breath. She tried to keep the smile off her face, there was something eminently satisfying about literally running someone younger into the ground. Giving a noncommittal shrug, Mac turned back to Harm, "He'll improve, running's good for him." She ignored the pathetic groan from the bottom of the steps" - Hehehe.

"Ruth hadn't blinked when Harm pulled out a chair and seated Mac at the table; she just produced two more place settings. The cook, however, had been scandalized. What kind of Countess would eat in the kitchen with the help? It was bad enough that no one in the neighborhood ever got around to considering Carol as anything but the Montgomerys' daughter. Gheorghe never showed any sense of decorum either, insisting on being treated like a member of the family. Elsa June had been unable to garner any bragging rights by claiming to have cooked for royalty. That was going to change now that she'd finally gotten an honest-to-goodness Countess and here was the dratted woman eating in the kitchen! If Mary Cordelia over at Covington ever heard about this, she'd have to endure yet another year of listening to that old windbag go on about cooking for Lord and Lady Somebody-or-Other. It wasn't fair! Fortunately, the pot banging and loud mutterings hadn't affected the quality (or quantity) of the food." - Hehehe.

"Whatever else she was going to say was interrupted by a shriek from inside the house. The sound galvanized the adults and then there was a general rush for the door. Mac and Carol made it through first and stopped dead in the entryhall with everyone piling in behind them. Bell stood frozen by the landing, El was sitting down just in front with bags scattered all around her. She turned her head when she heard the adults come in and said with eyes the size of saucers, "Mama! It's a giant!" Dead silence greeted El's statement for a few moments and then there was a small snort as someone tried to suppress a laugh. That was enough to get the ball rolling and soon a number of the adults were laughing heartily. Carol stared at the big man. She'd never seen anyone stand quite so still and still manage to look so menacing. When she glanced over at the Colonel, she was surprised to see Mac trying hard to stifle her laughter." - Hehehe.

"El, I'd like to introduce you to Mr. Thomas Bell. He's here to help me." She looked up at Tink, "Mr. Bell, I'd like you to meet the Princess Christina Elena Gabriela Dzurick." Bell bowed slightly and said, "Your Highness." El glanced back nervously at her mother, who had moved up to stand beside Mac. Carol gave her another smile and nodded her head. Squaring her shoulders, El stepped up and extended her hand, "Pleased to meet you, Mr. Bell." Bell leaned down and shook her hand, "The pleasure's mine, Princess." El looked at his hand in wonder. If she stretched, she could just fit her hand around three fingers. Looking back up at his face, she said tentatively, "You can call me El, if you'd like." "Thank you," Bell smiled and then said gravely, "My friends call me Tinker." He watched as she put it together, her eyes widening, and then her hands flew to her mouth in an attempt to keep from laughing. She looked up carefully to see if she'd hurt the big man's feelings. Bell leaned down a little further and whispered, "It's okay, I don't think I look anything like Tinker Bell and I've never even met Peter Pan." El eyed him suspiciously, adults sometimes had the weirdest sense of humor. Well, you could never go wrong pointing out the obvious, "Peter Pan is just a story." "You mean you don't believe?" Bell straightened up with a comic look of dismay, putting a hand on his chest. El began to giggle, it was hard to be afraid of someone who could be so ridiculous." - Hehehe.
alix33 chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
"He glanced back at Mac and grinned. She was staring at a small herd of mares and foals. He waved a hand at her, "Hey!" She looked back at him, somewhat startled, "What?" Harm gestured up the road, "Shall we?" Mac smiled sheepishly, "Oh yeah, sorry." She started down the road, driving slowly, her attention divided between steering and looking. "Tell me it's not true, Mac," Harm finally said. She looked over at him in confusion. He continued with a look of mock terror on his face, "Tell me you're not one of them!" "One of who?" Mac eyed him suspiciously, he was having too much fun. Harm's voice dropped into the sepulchral range, "The Horse-Obsessed." She stared at him for a moment before half-closing her eyes and smiling mysteriously. Two could play this game. Returning her attention to the road, she said in a low, husky voice, "You've discovered my secret, handsome stranger. I'm Neigh-O, Queen of the Looks-Like-A-HorseLands." She gave him a sideways look, "What must I do to keep your silence?" Harm stared at her wide-eyed, torn between laughing and wanting to jump her right in the car. He opened his mouth but no words came out. Damn! He saw her shoulders shaking with silent laughter. No way would he let her get in the last word, he cleared his throat to try again when Mac interrupted." - Hehehe.

"Harm smiled, "Mr. and Mrs. Montgomery? I'm Commander Harmon Rabb and this is Lt. Col. Sarah MacKenzie." Gus Montgomery stuck out a large, callused hand, "Welcome to Windswept. Call me Gus, 'Mr. Montgomery' makes me think you're a used car salesman." Harm exchanged a glance with Mac, her eyes were sparkling with amusement." - Hehehe.

"Well, I guess I need to start acting like a bodyguard," Harm said, standing up. He moved over to the doorway and crossed his arms. "Should I start snarling?" he asked lightly. Mac shook her head and grinned, "You do and I'll make sure they serve you nothing but meat while we're here." Harm feigned horror while Harley chuckled, "You're a vegetarian, Mr. Rabb? I'll be sure to inform Mrs. Appleton, our cook." Harm shot Mac a look of triumph." - Hehehe.

"Harley frowned thoughtfully, "I'm not sure. Hank believes it but I don't know if Ruth bought our story." She grinned suddenly at Mac, "You do royalty quite well, my dear. Have you been practicing?" Harm snorted, "That's the natural arrogance of the Marine Corps shining through, ma'am." Smith grinned, "That's not arrogance, that's confidence." He looked over at a surprised Mac, "Two tours, 5th Marines in 'Nam, Staff Sergeant when I mustered out." Harm groaned and covered his eyes, "God help me, now there's two of them." - Hehehe.

"Being my secretary will probably be best, just try not to be threatening." Tinker raised an eyebrow, "Would you like me to flounce?" Mac actually laughed, "Thanks for the visual, but no." - Hehehe.

AW, I feel better that Pick and Tink are there too.
alix33 chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
"I was trying the minimalist approach." "And that would involve... ?" Harm asked, raising an eyebrow. "Aim for the ground and miss," she leaned back a little, looking pleased with herself. Harm's other eyebrow went up as well and he started to grin, "Hate to be the one to bring this up, but you didn't exactly miss." Mac waved a hand airily, "Not my fault, I should have remembered that Marines don't miss what they aim for." Harm shook his head and winced slightly at the motion. Leave it to a Marine to turn a mishap into a paean to the Corps." - Hehehe.

"Chegwidden waved a hand as he and Webb started to leave. He paused and glanced over his shoulder when he reached the door, "I know this is probably futile, but you two try to stay out of trouble." He grunted when he saw identical 'Who me?' expressions and strode out of the room, shaking his head." - Hehehe.
alix33 chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
"They were followed by Gheorghe, Carol and Mo. "Colonel, good morning," Gheorghe smiled. He glanced back at his daughter and chuckled, "All appearances to the contrary, I believe Mo is looking forward to this." Mac looked over at the princess and smiled in agreement. Mo was not a morning person. "Daddy... " Mo said in exasperation, glancing at Mac. Both she and her sister found the Marine colonel intimidating and nothing like they expected. It was something they hadn't planned on, they were royalty after all. But they had watched Col. MacKenzie face down their great-uncle, as well as handle Uncle Danny without losing her temper and they felt a little awed. Now Mo was trying to regain some ground and not appear like a child and her own father was embarrassing her! "Gheorghe... " Carol said at the same time. Col. MacKenzie seemed like a nice person but Carol knew that meeting her had thrown her daughters for a loop. When they had learned that a woman Marine was going to talk to Mo about a military career, the speculation had gone on non-stop. Despite Carol's warnings to the contrary; every imagined description had gotten progressively worse until they were all expecting some two-hundred lb., tobacco-chewing harridan who had to shave her mustache daily. She would swear like a fishwife and eat with her hands and her vocabulary, while fluid in grunting, wouldn't extend beyond two-syllable words. Learning that she was a lawyer had only added shifty, beady little eyes to the portrait they had created... And in had walked Lt. Col. Sarah MacKenzie, beautiful, intelligent and frighteningly capable. The twins had been practically tongue-tied and it gotten even worse after the scene Victor and Katrina had caused. The question and answer session had helped them regain some of their equilibrium. Enough to make them appear more like themselves anyway, but Carol could tell they were still intimidated. It was one of the reasons she had insisted on the Colonel joining them for lunch. The children needed to see there was a person inside the uniform. It had worked to a certain extent - Nicky was on his way to a serious crush. Probably the least affected was El, she bounded along at her own happy pace. She'd taken an instant liking to the Colonel and Carol could tell the feeling was mutual. Carol's biggest problem would be curtailing El's enthusiasm. She didn't think Olga would appreciate having her beaches stormed." - The royal kids' reaction to Mac was pretty funny.

"Mo nodded enthusiastically, she'd put her sunglasses back on just before they'd gotten to the gate. Turning to Mac with a grin, she assumed a haughty position and waved a languid hand, "Lead on, my public awaits." Marius stared in confusion while Mac chuckled. She looked over at him, "The mysterious Hollywood starlet once more ventures out amid her adoring fans." "Ahhh," Marius said smiling. He bowed low, "Where does Madam wish to dine?" Mo tilted her nose up and folded her arms, "Anywhere but that place with the dreadful clown." "Yes Madam. Of course, Madam. Whatever you wish, Madam," Marius punctuated each 'Madam' with a bow. Mac shook her head. Mo had the clenched teeth dialect of the annoyingly rich down pretty well and Marius looked like a windup toy." - Hehehe.

"Webb came to see her yesterday afternoon, he's stumbled across a link between al-Qaeda and the Chechens and it involves Bacovia. He thinks there's a conspiracy to overthrow the monarchy and he's enlisted Mac to help him figure out who's involved." The Admiral's face darkened, "Webb talked her into helping him? When did you find out and when was I going to find out?" His voice had gotten dangerously soft. Inwardly, Harm flinched. He knew that tone. "Sir, I believe Mac was going to talk to you today after she finished taking the Princess on the Academy tour. I found out last night when we had dinner together. I tried to talk her out of it, but she was afraid with al-Qaeda involved, they wouldn't stop with removing the Dzuricks from power - that they might slaughter the whole family. Then Major Sokol showed up with the same concerns and well... you know the Colonel would feel it was her duty to help thwart the terrorists." Chegwidden's eyebrows went up, "The KGB showed up at Mac's door? What is she, Spy Central?" - Hehehe.
alix33 chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
"Goddammit, Clay! You scared the living daylights out of me! Don't you ever knock? What are you doing here?" "Don't you lock your door? I could have been some maniacal serial killer." Clay countered with a smug look. It was rare that he managed to surprise the hell out of her. He dropped down on the couch and watched as she went and locked her front door. Mac turned around, folded her arms and regarded him sternly, "I thought you were still in Afghanistan. Did you suddenly feel the urge to come back to the States just to give me a heart attack?" "That was on my agenda," Clay said, the gleam in his eye belied his serious expression." - Hehehe.

"Do you want some coffee?" Webb raised an eyebrow and then nodded. He stood and gave Mac a hand up and then followed her to the kitchen. Leaning against the counter, he watched while she prepared the coffeemaker. Mac grinned at him, "Do you need real coffee or wimpy, squid coffee?" Clay scrubbed the side of his face, "Real coffee, please. It's been a long couple of weeks." - Hehehe.
alix33 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
"As of yesterday, she'd been given a relatively clean bill of health from the doctor over at Bethesda. She was grateful to be off that miserably boring diet, although Dr. Berger had warned her to return to her normal diet gradually. She smiled to herself recalling Harm's incredulous snort, she'd had to jab him with an elbow to keep him from launching into his version of her 'normal' diet. Still, it was sweet that he insisted on coming with her to her appointment. They were both cautiously feeling their way along in this new/old phase of their relationship. It was like slipping into a comfortable old sweater and discovering it wasn't the color you thought it was." - AW!

"Her smile grew as she contemplated the 'rewards'. "I don't know what you're looking at, Colonel, but could you send it over to my computer, too?" Sturgis' deep voice startled her out of her thoughts causing some of the coffee to slosh out of her cup. "You're a dead man, Sturgis, that's the first coffee she's had in three weeks and you just made her spill it." Sturgis turned around to see Harm standing behind him. He raised his hands in mock surrender, glancing from Harm to Mac, "It was an accident, I swear. I didn't think Marines were that nervous." Harm folded his arms and gave the Commander a stern look, "C'mon Sturgis, everyone knows that you have to approach Marines quietly and carefully because they frighten so easily. Pleading ignorance isn't much of a defense." Mac looked up from blotting spilled coffee off her hand and desk and arched an eyebrow, "If you gentlemen are planning to take that show on the road, I'd suggest you try making it funny." The Commanders looked at each other and then back at Mac. "We think we're funny," Sturgis said solemnly." - Hehehe.

"Gallagher had been staring at Mac since she walked into the Admiral's office. He didn't like the idea of working with the military on this assignment. This was his ticket to bigger and better things and he didn't need to have it compromised by some low-brow misanthrope who couldn't function in the real world. Anyone who happily gave up their free-will for a life as structured as the military obviously had some sort of pathological need for authority figures. Admittedly, this particular officer was easy on the eyes and as a lawyer probably had to have some native cunning. Hell, she might even possess a modicum of intelligence, but he wanted someone who could understand the complex nuances of diplomacy. The damn Marine Corps version of diplomacy was to blow the other side off the map. He clenched and unclenched his hands, a nervous habit, why did this always happen to him? Well, he'd establish who was in charge as quickly as possible and see if he could keep the damage to a minimum. At least, as a woman, this MacKenzie would be used to letting a man take the lead." - Mr. Gallagher has a suprise coming...

"When does it begin?" Harm was vaguely aware that he was grinning too, she had that effect on him. "0900 tomorrow," She shook a finger at him, "So you can't keep me out 'til all hours. I'll make a better impression if I'm awake and coherent." "What if I promise to have you home and in bed by nine?" Harm waggled his eyebrows suggestively. Mac laughed as she leaned back in her chair, "Then it will be your fault when I commit some faux pas and Bacovia declares war in the next twenty-four hours." A little light flirting did make the day more enjoyable. Harm made a show of pondering this. "Well, I suppose that wouldn't look good on my service record. Still... Bacovia's pretty small?" Mac nodded with a grin. "So theoretically, if I borrow a Tomcat for a day or so, I could not only start the war but win it too. That would look impressive on my record." "What would look impressive on your record, Commander?" The sound of Chegwidden's voice startled both officers. AJ had been coming out of the break room when he saw Rabb at the Colonel's doorway. Deciding to get an update on the McPherson case, he had detoured over in time to hear the Commander's last comment. "Ummm... ," Harm stammered a bit, straightening up. He hadn't expected anyone but Mac to hear what he'd said. AJ gestured at his Chief of Staff to remain seated while looking curiously at Rabb. "Saving the world for truth, justice and the American Way, sir," Mac chimed in, looking highly amused. Chegwidden's eyebrow slowly rose as he silently contemplated his aviator-turned-lawyer. Harm met his gaze stoically while squirming a little inside. What Mac had said wasn't much better than what he had said. Finally, AJ spoke, "Highly commendable, Commander Rabb. Just remember that the uniform of the day does not include tights." He paused for a few seconds and then added, "Please don't fly in through the window." With that, he headed back to his office looking pleased with himself. Harm waited until AJ had cleared the bullpen before covering his face and groaning, "I'm never going to hear the end of this." He lowered his hand and glared at Mac. She was laughing silently. "This is your fault, Marine." She raised her hands, "Hey, I'm not the one who likes to fly faster than a speeding bullet." Mac cocked her head to the side, "So tell me, do you have a cape attached to your flight suit?" Rolling his eyes, Harm turned to walk back to his office, "This is going to get old fast." He looked over at her, "Pick you up around 1830?" "I'll leave the window open," Mac smiled. Harm gave her a pained look before retreating to his office. He was going to have to think about payback. His expression lightened - handled correctly, it could be fun." - Hehehe.

"Might I ask a personal question, Colonel?" Mac nodded somewhat warily. The King grinned as he glanced at Rica, "How did you know exactly what time it was? Is this something they teach in the American military? Because if that is the case, perhaps I will send some of my staff to be educated." Chuckling, Mac shook her head, the thought of the stuffy, little Bacovian Chief of Staff in Marine boot camp was amusing, to say the least. "I'm sorry, Your Majesty, but that particular ability is all my own. I've been able to tell time without a watch since I was ten." - Yay! for Mac.
WelshCanuck chapter 19 . 1/15/2011
Wow another great story.

You know there are not that many authors that can suck me into a story where i lose total and complete track of time. You are one of them. And let me tell you that you are in very good company as the only other ones are well known published authors.

Thank you for sharing your talent here

Di