|Reviews for Unexpected|
| drownyourfears chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
i love ur story! pansy n ron rocks! can u email me at if u r still gonna continue?
| KiKi-ChErRy88 chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
i love ur story! i was wondering if u were gonna update it? please email me at if u r...
| LilyAyl chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
1) I like this story.
2) Your voices are well developed and I can tell the difference when Ron speaks and when Pansy speaks. I can understand what you meant by too fast though, Ron does seem a bit quick. However, the musings you gave rationalize it, but his sense of loyalty to family and house.
3) /I wonder if I unnerved him in any other way than by being the only person that he had no defense against./ The double entendre there was well appreciated.
4) Why didn't Pansy account for the broom collision?
5) Have I mentioned the personalities and voices yet and how much I love them? Ron is logical and comptemplative, but still passionate. Pansy is straight-forward, factual, and slightly frustrated. The personalities perfectly fit what we know of them from canon.
6) /The world is my stage, is it not?/ A touch of sarcasm and where did Pansy read Shakespeare?
7) You keep everyone very three dimensional as well, even the minor characters. Draco is particularly well done.
8) A few grammatical errors are found, but then that's what Japheth is for and this is and I begged.
9) /Why me? Why Her?/ *smiles* A wonderful first chapter. I can't wait until more.