Reviews for A World Without
DevDev chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
acccckkkkkk! They both seem very interesting, I am super interested in the Gundam/Potter story, though. I was wondering if Draco is going to be in both universes, or just the assassin one..?
Raeshi chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
Great story, nice to see an au done so well.
Mustached Kira chapter 8 . 3/24/2012
This story was pretty darn awesome D thankyou for writing it 3 -Kira
LadyB2727 chapter 8 . 3/18/2012
UPDATE PLEASE!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 8 . 3/17/2012
I don't know if I mentioned this in my earlier reviews but there were quite a few mistakes.

-Surry 'Surrey'

-Narsicca 'Narcissa'

-Blaize Zabinni 'Blaise Zabini'

Anyways, this story wasn't bad not the best but I'll give you a chance cause this was posted from what I can see in 2003 and it's now 2012.
whatdoessnowbecome chapter 8 . 2/2/2012
Beautiful Au. Very well done. Thank you for writting.
Chen-ko no Renkenjutsushii chapter 8 . 1/23/2012
I really like this story!

Also, I think that the second story, the HPxGW "Dreaming Life Away" sounds very good, and I think it would be so very wonderfully fantabulous if you did that one!
SeveralSunlitDays7 chapter 8 . 9/17/2011
This was absolutely FANTASTIC. :) you wrote it really well, and they were even kind of in character, well as much as AU can allow them to be. Thankyou so so SOOO much for not putting much of any sort of triangle-angst crap, too much of that and I would have gagged, but you did it just the right amount in the always-knew-who-would-win kind of way. If that made sense. I know it's been like 8 years since this was published, but I thought you would appreciate the fact that this is now one of my favourite non-magic stories. :) Wow long review... *cough* anyway...
Zamana21 chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
I find after reading your story that I just can't help but continue to wonder what Harry drew at the dinner table that he shoved in his pocket. I would love if you could answer my question! Thanks.
Stellanti Nocte chapter 8 . 4/24/2011
This was cute and well written! I was surprised at how easy it was to imagine a Harry Potter universe without magic! Thanks for sharing this story!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 7 . 2/14/2011
Geesh, if I was Harry I would have told Lucius "I think you've hurt him enough for the both of us." cause that's true, he put Draco through all that crap, he didn't care about Draco's feelings, it was about what he thought was right. Ugh, parents like that make me so mad. I hate it when they don't accept or approve of their children.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
I like this story a lot, I really do but you made a few mistakes, you spelled Blaise's name wrong, it's 'Blaise Zabini' not 'Blaiz Zabinni' just letting you know.
atlantis51 chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
That was really nice, except not descriptive at all! The story is rated M, so you could have used sexier language. But still, it's a great tale and I do recommend it to the readers!
atlantis51 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Great story, love it! Even without real magic; the 'magic' is felt in the interaction between the boys already. Nicely done.
Echo Moon chapter 8 . 5/15/2010
awwwz cute ending. thers a song that goes perfectly with this story, but i cant remember what ots called...