Reviews for A World Without
SoulSister chapter 9 . 4/19/2003
this was an awesome story, bravo! I don't know why but I cried a bit at the end when Lucius told Draco he was proud of him. I'm such a sap *grins*. I look forward to reading more stories of yours in the future .
moira the great chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
Did you know that there is another fic with that title? And it's harry potter. and it's AU? I think you should read it some time. It's by raisin, and it's call...well... A world with out. (it was writen before yours.)
Mercedes chapter 8 . 4/19/2003
oh...I definitely choose the second story...I love your stories...hope you write it soon!
elvengirl13 chapter 9 . 4/19/2003
(excuse the spelling) Herro-Dr. J turned him into the perfrct soldier as far as i know also, he got his name (Herro Yuy) after the reall guy was killed. Duo-used to live at a church after being orfaned, the church was destroyed along with Sister Helen and Father Maxwell (his caretakers) that's how he got his name, Duo Maxwell (it was the name of the church too. Trowa-repaired gundams and took aver the real Trowa Barton's place after he was killed which is where he got his name, Trowa Barton. Quatre-lived a normal life until his father took in one of the other doctors (can't remember who) who then built a gundam and taught Quatre how to control it Quatre Rabba Winner got his name from his parents. Wuefie-lived on a colony that had a gundam and learned how to fly it, the people he lived with destroyed the colony so that it wouldn't be taken over, his name is Chang Wuefie (Duo calls him either Wue-man or Fie). If you have any questions, e-mailme.
Keeta Maxwell chapter 9 . 4/19/2003
Pilot 01_ Heero Yuy- found at age 6 by Odin Lowe. Odin raised him until his death and then Dr J found him. There is no evidence of Heero's past life.

Pilot 02_ Duo Maxwell- First an orphan child on the streets of L2 with his counterpart Solo (hence Solo and Duo) a plague hit and killed Solo (though it was never in much detail) and then Duo was sent to Maxwell's Orphanage where he met Father Maxwell and Sister Helen. Then the orphanage was attacked and they killed Father Maxwell and Sister Helen.

Pilot 03_ Trowa Barton(triton bloom)- not much is known about his past, he began working for the gundam project (Operation Meteor) where they killed Trowa Barton and our weird banged friend took his name and his identity.

Pilot 04_ Quatre Rabarba Winner- First he thought he was a test tube baby, youngest of 30 siblings, he has 29 older sisters. All the sisters were test tube babies. Then on a flight the Magunacs took over his shuttle and Rashid "bitch slapped" him and made Quatre believe he was worth more.

Pilot 05_ Change Wufei- Raised on L5 with a master in martial arts he fights for justice. He was wed at a young age to Merian aka Nataku. Hence his gundam's name. After his wife was killed he was sent out with Master O and the Operation Meteor project.

Whew! That's all in a manga series called Operation Zero. PS- I like your HP story, I couldn't quit reading it. If you need more information feel free to email me or IM me!

_

~*Keeta Maxwell*~
Chaos chapter 9 . 4/19/2003
A couple of things to know: In England hardly any schools have a basketball team. In Woolston High we're not even taught it till the third year second year for boys. Even less have cheerleading squads and I've never heard of a school that had both. Usually it's football (Soccer) teams and occasionally Hockey or Netball for the girls. No one even watches basketball or cheerleading that I know.

Antother thing with the grades Draco was getting he'd have been able to go to a much better University. If they wanted to stay together they could have easily gone to one of Manchester's colledges which are good and offer enough causes to satisfy them and their abilities. It seems stange that they went all the way to Texas, maybe you could have explained that more as not many people from the UK leave the country for higher education though granted quite a few do for jobs.
josephine chapter 9 . 4/19/2003
That story was great! God, I wish harry and draco went to Tech! I'd never miss class. can you say stalker! I'm glad you decided on the GW crossover. So far, it sounds pretty interesting. A lot different than any others I've read. Anyway, good luck with that, i heard crossovers were hard. But what do I know. I can't write to save my life!
umblgumber chapter 8 . 4/17/2003
Wow! I loved this story, it's really good! I loved reading it too! :D Later!
Mak chapter 8 . 4/17/2003
Okay, from the beginning I didn't think I would like this fic at all... I, unlike the others, have not been following this story and just started to read it yesterday. I just saw that you were the author and decided to read it. Okay, back to what I was saying. I didn't think I would like the whole idea of a completely out of setting story like this (if that is what you want to call it, I can't say what I was thinking exactly...) BUT as I read, I got hooked into it. I REALLY REALLY REALLY liked this! It is good! I mean, GREAT! I really didn't think I would like this, but I stand corrected and I am so very glad that I do. ) All, I have to say is excellent work... and *gives you a standing ovation* I'll sure be looking for your work in the future, whatever you want to do next.
Celenaalbatou chapter 8 . 4/15/2003
THE ENDING IS SO CUTE! MrMalfoy is nice and accepts that their getting married! HEHHE Great story!
Dracavia chapter 8 . 4/15/2003
I don't have long, so I'll make this quick. Beautiful last chapter, this whole story was wonderful.

Oh & my vote goes for the first option, I think it sounds really interseting.
peachesNcream chapter 8 . 4/15/2003
Oh, its over. I loved it. That was like the best ive ever read. It was so good

I think you should work on Dreaming Life away. I just think it sounds interesting. The other one sounds interesting but i think Dreaming Life away sounds better. but thats just my opinion
sparkysparky chapter 8 . 4/15/2003
oh, it's done! i am SO sad! lol this was a great wrap up chapter! i love that draco and harry are going to get married. it is so cute! anyway, i like the first story idea better, just because i don't know anything about Gundam Wing. Ok, get started on your next story ASAP!

~Sparky
coriander chapter 8 . 4/15/2003
*wide eyed* you mean I have to choose? *sigh* well, um... the first one I think. But do u think that u might write the second one after you're done with the first one or would that be to much to hope for? I must say I absolutely love your story gurly. Keep up the good work!
Daelan chapter 8 . 4/15/2003
OOh! PLEASE do the GW/HP crossover! PLEASE! For the sake of an incurable anime fanatic! *falls down on her knees and starts begging*

Getting to the story. I thought it was very well written. I like that you didn't just kill off Lucius because he was a prick, I like that you didn't leave poor Dean and Seamus all broken-hearted, I like that Petunia is DEAD *evil laugh* and I like that it's so nice and sappy and sweet. I'm sorry, but some bits really WERE sappy... but that's a good thing, you know. Way too many depressing, angsty things on these days... and I shall conveniently forget to mention my own depressing, angsty stories...

Right.

In any case, I don't suppose there'd be a sequel to this? I'd love to know what happens to Harry and Draco, but on the other hand, it's nice to just leave it there, with Lucius' approval... well, it's up to you. But...

DO THE GW/HP CROSSOVER!

*I seem to have lost my voice... cough*

.:Daelan:.