Reviews for A World Without
TigerBlak chapter 8 . 4/14/2003
I'm so glad that you wrote this story, though I was sad to see it end I did like the ending (though it was a little abrupt), and at that point I figured you had said everything that needed to be said. As for my pick for the next fic I have to go with the Hanyou storyline. I loved the Changing of a Slut universe so anything from that vein is good. I'm not to sure about the HP/GW crossover, probably because I don't know much about the show (personally I hate mecha anime), but if you do decide to go with that one I'll try it out anyway. So happy writings.

Laterz
NayNymic chapter 8 . 4/14/2003
So good! Unfair! I wish I could write like you! I'm also loving both story ideas, especially the GW/HP one...keep working on them, okay? :D

NayNymic
Lee chapter 8 . 4/14/2003
I liked the first clip..what was it called. the Hanyou? It was pretty interesting. I was sad to see this story end, but it was really good!
Nirnaeth Arnoediad chapter 8 . 4/14/2003
Hey!

I really liked this story. I thought that it sounded well planned out and interesting.

I hope you come up with another awesome story soon.
starsong chapter 8 . 4/14/2003
*holds up card* fic number 2!

_

me like gw and hp x-overs...

hee hee..
sapphire-wolf1 chapter 8 . 4/14/2003
i like the second one...but that may just be my biased preferance to gundam wing...love that anime...ok anyway this story was awesome, as was your other works *thumbs up* keep up the fantabulous work! keep on writing your wonderful stories and i'll keep on enjoying them _
Maximum Poofy chapter 8 . 4/14/2003
YAY! loved the story, mate it was so wonderful. It's a shame there won't be a sequel but that's okay it was still lovely. As for the clips . . .I think you should work on the second one, Deaming Life Away. It sounds very interesting. PLEASE DO IT! seeya's and Bye bye's.
Caz Malfoy chapter 8 . 4/14/2003
*sniffles* this was so swet! Orly is so cute! Aw! *sighs happily*

No sequel? bummer!

I prefer the first snippet!

Luv Caz Malfoy
avapouhi chapter 8 . 4/14/2003
Hi! I've just read your whole story and I think it was GREAT! It must be the only story here without magic, though! Anyway, I always thought that in good fics magic wasn't that important, and yours is definitely a good one!
Mouse Misfit chapter 8 . 4/14/2003
How can it be over? *lip trembles* How horrible...Well It was good while it lasted and I'm proud of you and your story. It's wonderful. I wish you would do a sequel. Anyway, thanks for the story. It's wonderful.
RousyP chapter 8 . 4/14/2003
Wow! Order, order! The story is really nice and funny as H**ll! :P Though the ending is a bit abrupt... But I love them together. As for your two intros... Why do I feel as the donkey with the proverbial carrot? Meanie! I want them both! But if I have to chose *Rousy thinks hard* hm a new story would be nice, and I'm curious about Harry piloting a Gundam LOL Please, please tell me is Harry x Draco as well *pleading eyes* I'll be waiting
BlackDiva chapter 8 . 4/14/2003
Great story, sad to see it end. I think i like Dreaming Life Away beter but the other is good to.
silverspirit chapter 8 . 4/14/2003
i loved this story it was great and its a shame it has come to an end. for your next fic i thing you should do the HP/GW one (mostly because i love that crossover and there isn't enough of it out there) however the other fic sounds great aswell

silverspirit
janibo chapter 8 . 4/14/2003
That was a fantastic story. Out of the two clips i prefer no. 2. Keep writing!
bthatcher2002 chapter 8 . 4/14/2003
sorry to see end of story but it was a good story.i think i would like your second story better than the crossover.
364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »