Reviews for A World Without
anonymous chapter 8 . 4/14/2003
The Hanyou
PeachDancer82 chapter 8 . 4/14/2003
Well this was a cool story...its always sad when the stories are ended...you feel like you've lost friends anyways though i look forward to reading more of your work. Congradulations on a brilliant story
LaniL chapter 8 . 4/13/2003
i like the gundam wing x-over idea better...as long as Duo has a main part...hes my favorite
Remmy chapter 8 . 4/13/2003
I liked it very much! I liked how the story all tied in together and how cute it was~~!
Setsunasgirl chapter 8 . 4/13/2003
First let me say that I loved this story. Also, I would like to see both fics written. If it's not too much of a burden on you.
Alexa Donaghy chapter 8 . 4/13/2003
I loved the ending. It's cool that they went to Texas... I'm a Texan, born and raised. _ Gee... I like the sound of both fics. Would you have to follow Gundam Wing to understand the second one? Cuz I've never watched Gundam Wing, although I have read a bit from the fandom, since my best friend used to write it. But since I have never watched the series, I'll have to go with the Hanyou story. _
litttleonee chapter 8 . 4/13/2003
this is DEFINTAELY my FAVOURITE story of ALL time! Its so amazing, its sweet, its sad, i loved the ending! absolutely wonderful! a fabulous end to an awesome, awesome story! :)

~*~Manda~*~
Celenaalbatou chapter 7 . 4/13/2003
HOw cute! Its sad that this story is ending but was there a plot? lol Orlando? Orly? Orla? yeah... I can believe I didnt get the HP DVD for my birthday! gah! c ya
Eris Jade Black chapter 8 . 4/13/2003
cute ending, i think many would have though Lucius would have yelled or something...but at least its a happy ending...:-)
Julianna Edwards chapter 8 . 4/13/2003
Oh, sadness! It's the end of an awesome story! Although I think this is the first time I've reviewed it. Hm, sorry about that, but I just got done with a big paper for English so I finally have time to do actual fun stuff! Anyway, I loved this fic and I'm sad it's over, but it was a great ending. Really well-written and just overall wonderful. Anyway, as to the story clips. They're both interesting and would be a good read, but I think I'm more interested in where you'd take the second clip. I haven't read many HP/GW crossovers and It would be interesting to see where you take it. I'd read both of them though so I guess, since you're planning on eventually doing both of them, it doesn't really matter which one's first. OK, so that this review doesn't get any longer than it already is, I think I'll stop here. Keep writing, you're good at it!
Liz loves Draco chapter 7 . 4/13/2003
I'm dying i need another chapter
beautifulelf chapter 7 . 4/10/2003
This is so good. i love the way its an equal relationship and that surprise party. It is fantastic!
angel chapter 7 . 4/10/2003
what do u mean one more chapter...there had better be a sequel...this is too good to stop.

its seriously the best non magic hp fic i've read...
Anoxy chapter 7 . 4/9/2003
Aw... how sweet. Did I mention this is my favorite story ever?
Lunadeath chapter 7 . 4/9/2003
did i ever tell you how much i love this fic? I love, love, love, love, love, love, love it! The whole thing! I can hardly wait for the next (and unfortunatley the last) chapter!
364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »