Reviews for A World Without
anon chapter 7 . 4/9/2003
What? You can't end this! It's too wonderful!

This is the best AU fic I've ever read, and one of the best H/D fics ever
Alexa Donaghy chapter 7 . 4/9/2003
*Grin* I love this story. Orly sounds so cute! I *love* his name. Can't wait for more! _
twinkiegirl chapter 7 . 4/8/2003
NO If there is only one chapter to go im going to officially kill you this was one of the bestest stories there was and it was so kewl!
dracolover2 chapter 7 . 4/8/2003
kill lucius just kill him already no one likes him gr evil sadistic man gr... ok i'm better now i love this fic!
Juliette chapter 7 . 4/8/2003
oh my gosh AMAZING! this is DEFINATELY my FAVOURite story! you better write a sequel after ur done this one! I LOVE IT! its so hilarious, sweet...just perfect! excellent!
Maximum Poofy chapter 7 . 4/8/2003
aw . . .that was a sweet chapter. Nice original name for Harry's baby brother,I like it. My own little bro was born on february 29th. *cackles* I love teasing him about being 2 when he's eleven. anyhoo, good chapter here. Only one more chapter? . . .* sniffles*
corianderlaziness is thy name chapter 7 . 4/8/2003
Hey! Great chapter! that was totally awesome. I can't wait for the next one
Katie chapter 7 . 4/8/2003
Way to go! Another chapter that was wonderful. I'm sad there is only one more story to go though.
l05t1n5p4c3 chapter 7 . 4/8/2003
I love this story. Only one more chapter? Then no more updates? I don't think I can handle that...need more...
Caz Malfoy chapter 7 . 4/8/2003
aw that was so goodd!

Can't wait to read the next chapter!

Luv Caz Malfoy
sparkysparky chapter 7 . 4/8/2003
aw, that's so cute! i love harry with orli! he's going to be a great dad when he and draco grow up and adopt! lol and the party scene was priceless! i thought draco was going to kill harry! lol anyway, please update soon, this is a great story!

~Sparky
TigerBlak chapter 7 . 4/8/2003
You do have plans for a sequel right? I mean you can't just leave off with the engagement...I mean there has to be a wedding and then, of course there's little Orly, what fun would there be in having a little brother if you don't get to write about him more.

Laterz
Nagini Crimson chapter 7 . 4/8/2003
Woot. More please! I lurv this fic!
PeachDancer82 chapter 7 . 4/8/2003
oh! only one more chapter?

Well I still enjoy your story an I look forward to the next and * sniff sniff* final chapter
I Am The Bunny Slayer chapter 7 . 4/8/2003
Ah. That was so cute! Hehe, deja vu Bunny? Lol, That was the most adorable thing. WHAT DO YOU MEAN ENGAGEMENT! I swear, thos little hints that you give out are desgined to purposly annoy me. I'm almost *sure* of it. So are Dean and Seamus still sorta kinda together? Since Dean obviously didn't originally want a long distancce relationship. Hehehe, that was so mean, what you did to Draco. But surprise birthday parties are the best, lol, mine was so awesome i cried. Oh Bunny, did you notice that little TYPO while Lucious was talking to Harry. It was so HUGE, i'm suprised you let it get by you! Are you loosing you touch? ::evil smirk:: Hehehehe ::giggles insanely:: Zhai'helleva.

~Slayr