Reviews for A World Without
Celenaalbatou chapter 6 . 4/6/2003
Lol, THe whole story with Harry and Tom was a little... strange how Harry was telling it. Really short and to the point I guess... Ah Dracos jumps to conclusions to quickly... Very Cute! Dean and Seamus! ya you better update:)
Katie chapter 6 . 4/6/2003
I cannot say hot awesome i think your story is. I love it. I read tons of these things and never have i found a story i like as much as this one. Everytime i read the next chapter and it ends i cannot wait for the next update. Please don't abandon this fic!
celenaalbatou chapter 5 . 4/6/2003
"In their final actual class, Chemistry, Snape seemed to have the holiday bug, having them make ice-cream for their lab" Eh hehehe. out hands DID get numb didnt they! lol Hey now I see why you want to kill off Mr Malfoy! lol c ya

AZG
litttleonee chapter 6 . 4/5/2003
Amazing...I WANT MORE! LOL. I cant stop thinking about this story. lol im obsessed. love this, continue please :)

My name is Mandy, and Im addicted to Harry/Draco slash
litttleonee chapter 4 . 4/5/2003
this fic is taking me like 50 years to read, but its soo worth it. god ur fucking amazing! i was gonna wait till i read all the chapters u have up so far beforer reviewing, but i wanted to review RIGHT NOW. Because this chapter brought me to tears. ok, im seating here smiling and crying *lol* it was so beaufitul. their sex didn't need to be detailed, it was great all by itsself. god u rock! :) love it

Juliette
bloodsucking-llama chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
This is so cool!
ObsidianJade chapter 6 . 4/1/2003
Wow! This story is fantastic! It's the best AU Harry Potter story I have ever read in my life, and one of the best Harry Potter fics, period. I eagerly await any updates you will grace us with!

S.
chickamoomoo chapter 5 . 4/1/2003
Please hurry with the rest! Your grammar and such aren't quite perfect, but the story itself is awesome!

-nicole _
ROGUE-sorceress chapter 6 . 4/1/2003
You should just end it right there... It would have been perfect. It does make Dean look a little superficial (?) though. But since you didnt kill Lucius, you have to make the story continue
peachesNcream chapter 6 . 4/1/2003
This is my favorite story on FF. I love it! you have to continue. and Draco/Harry are my favorite couples. Write more. and im glad you update every monday.
Anoxy chapter 6 . 3/31/2003
Wah! Over already? **Hides in a closet sobbing untill you update**
Teraki WuFang chapter 6 . 3/31/2003
I like it, i love it, i want somemore of it

i've tried so hard to make up mu own hapy ending

but i cant get this fic out of my mind

its more then i care to think about

you drive me crazy, write more please

Oh baby...baby! Hit me with the digits!
Anoxy chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
Holy Shiznit! This is one of the best stories I've ever read! I'm only on Chpt. 1 but I'm already delighted and intrigued. Please make this story reeally long, because I could read this story for days and days.(Infact, I'm planning on faking sick tommorow so I can stay home and read it!) LOVE the story!
Peace Angel chapter 6 . 3/31/2003
This is so cute! *hugs the cuteness* Please update soon 'Til then!

Love Always,

PA (Peace Angel)_
Mouse Misfit chapter 6 . 3/31/2003
Cute, but I was kind of hoping for a bit more Draco/Dean competition. I like Seamus/Dean though, but more of the competing would have been nice.
364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »