Reviews for A World Without
I Am The Bunny Slayer chapter 5 . 3/31/2003
OH THAT WAS SO GOOD! Dean Dean Dean Dean, BYEBYE! Now it's time for DRACO! OOh ooh ooh, i think i know what may be coming up now... heheheh... MORE, want MORE. Hehehehe.

~Laurie
Maximum Poofy chapter 6 . 3/31/2003
That was a sweet chapter. I'm glad Dean has someone now too, good chapter. Update soon!
angel chapter 6 . 3/31/2003
what can i say...it just keeps getting better and better...)
Stormy1x2 chapter 6 . 3/31/2003
I dunno...killing off Lucious sounds like a quick fix to me - I think you're a talented enough writer to fix Draco's situation without resorting to the easy way out...

Then again, it's your choice, and who am I to tell you which way is better?
Leshana Rae Heno chapter 6 . 3/30/2003
NO, poor Draco, you can't
katie chapter 6 . 3/30/2003
Jen chapter 5 . 3/29/2003
I really like this fic and I never saw and AU quite like this before so it's a good change. With regard to you poll, if Lucius can have an epiphany and be cool with the relationship, let him live. If he can't, kill him off.
piper chapter 6 . 3/29/2003
YES hes a bastard
DaniMagik chapter 6 . 3/28/2003
yes, kill him off it adds new problems for draco such as survival guilt and alot more.
chickamoomoo chapter 6 . 3/28/2003
I think you should kill off Lucius, but not till the end. They need an antagonist throughout the whole story, and he makes the story more interesting. It makes us wonder what he'll go off about next.
Slytherin chapter 6 . 3/28/2003
Don't kill him unless YOU want to. And I mean it!

Dean! Bah...what kind of clue is that. You evil person you! HAHA! I love it!

The story rocks! Keep it up!
twugem4 chapter 6 . 3/27/2003
Yes please kill of Lucius. I just don't like the man. I hope that nothing will ever make you want to stop writting this story. I really enjoy it.
Severine Black chapter 6 . 3/27/2003
DIE LUCIUS! DIE DIE DIE! *cackles insanely* MUAHHAHAA! ahem sorry. Well, since Lucius is being such a poop, I say kill ‘em. Yes, one can argue that this would be “too easy”, but really. There are other things that present problems too. (Harry’s feelings about being used, his lingering love for Dean, ect.) It would be worst if ding! all of a sudden Lucius just *happens* to “see the light”. But then again, it all depends on Draco’s feeling for his father; which would be better for *Draco*, not his relationship. Would the guilt of having “disappointed” then “killed” his father be too much for him? Anyway, this is a very excellent fic, and no matter what you decide, we’ll all love it. _.

-S.B.

Ps- I know you said a simple yes, or no would do, but I couldn’t help it _.
I Am The Bunny Slayer chapter 6 . 3/26/2003
Dean! What do you mean DEAN! And if killing of Lucius is the only way that Draco can stay at Hogwarts and therefor, stay in Harry's life, then DIE LUCIUS DIE. WHAT DO YOU MEAN *DEAN*! You are so fecking evil.
starsong chapter 6 . 3/26/2003
kill him off! woohoo! ;;

i'm in a bloodthirsty mood, so please ignore me

but do kill him of...